Newest Members
Trina, BreakingSilence, fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44
12704 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
7 registered (lionking, 6 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12704 Members
75 Forums
65329 Topics
456884 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#398462 - 05/26/12 12:40 PM I wasn't going to announce this yet....
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Guys,

I wasn't going to announce this yet since it is a work in progress, but since it was brought up in the Ask the Website Committee forum, I thought I should say something.

About a year and a half ago I was struck by the lack of resources for ASA guys here. I thought about things and thought about things and eventually I went through channels with my question (could we/ I?) and my proposal - a "meeting" for those with ASA issues, using the HC format.

This was discussed and I received approval to go forth.

However, at the time it seemed to be most urgent to start this, negative events were again happening, so I put the idea on hold.

I have not yet done all of the work I need to do before I make the official announcement. I will also be asking people for suggestions regarding potential meeting days / times.

I will NOT give consideration to suggested times that conflict with the existing HC's.

If you would like to suggest a day/ time for the ASA HC, please PM me and put ASA HC as the topic.

Many thanx,

Anomalous

#398620 - 05/28/12 04:58 PM Re: I wasn't going to announce this yet.... [Re: Anomalous]
peculiarstar Offline

Loc: Stuart, Florida USA
What does ASA mean?

#398639 - 05/28/12 10:38 PM Re: I wasn't going to announce this yet.... [Re: Anomalous]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
Adult Sexual Assault

- Saint John of the Cross

#398653 - 05/29/12 12:54 AM Re: I wasn't going to announce this yet.... [Re: Anomalous]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Guys,

It can also mean Adult Sexual Abuse.

I prefer to refer to it as Adult Sexual Abuse/ Assault, so as not to exclude those with either experience.

Anomalous

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.