Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (CafeMan, JW1230), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64018 Topics
446774 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#398462 - 05/26/12 12:40 PM I wasn't going to announce this yet....
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Guys,

I wasn't going to announce this yet since it is a work in progress, but since it was brought up in the Ask the Website Committee forum, I thought I should say something.

About a year and a half ago I was struck by the lack of resources for ASA guys here. I thought about things and thought about things and eventually I went through channels with my question (could we/ I?) and my proposal - a "meeting" for those with ASA issues, using the HC format.

This was discussed and I received approval to go forth.

However, at the time it seemed to be most urgent to start this, negative events were again happening, so I put the idea on hold.

I have not yet done all of the work I need to do before I make the official announcement. I will also be asking people for suggestions regarding potential meeting days / times.

I will NOT give consideration to suggested times that conflict with the existing HC's.

If you would like to suggest a day/ time for the ASA HC, please PM me and put ASA HC as the topic.

Many thanx,

Anomalous

#398620 - 05/28/12 04:58 PM Re: I wasn't going to announce this yet.... [Re: Anomalous]
peculiarstar Offline

Loc: Stuart, Florida USA
What does ASA mean?

#398639 - 05/28/12 10:38 PM Re: I wasn't going to announce this yet.... [Re: Anomalous]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
Adult Sexual Assault

- Saint John of the Cross

#398653 - 05/29/12 12:54 AM Re: I wasn't going to announce this yet.... [Re: Anomalous]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Guys,

It can also mean Adult Sexual Abuse.

I prefer to refer to it as Adult Sexual Abuse/ Assault, so as not to exclude those with either experience.

Anomalous

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.