Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, BraveFalcon, traveler), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63556 Topics
444033 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#398221 - 05/23/12 09:15 PM .
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 10:31 PM)

#398258 - 05/24/12 03:04 AM Re: Prophetic dream? [Re: Life's A Dream]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Life,
I love such strange coincidences that make us to stop and think a little bit more about some important issues. It seems that you should think more about that verse finding personal meaning in it, there is some message for you.
It is wonderful that you have found your spirituality back, must say that I've also started to rediscover it unexpectedly by spending some time here...
Anyway it came to me that your nick -Life's Dream could be also somehow conectetd to this story about prophetic dream smile
Be well!
Pero

#398374 - 05/25/12 02:44 AM Re: Prophetic dream? [Re: Life's A Dream]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
God is so good he gives what we need when we need and so far beyond . God is so great and his majesty is so beyond what we could ever imagine . We tend to put him in a box and treat him as he is just like one of us on this earth plain.

He is so holy so majestic and great our greatest thought of him is but mere dust compared to his in finiteness, Truly God's ways are so far beyond our ways his thoughts higher . God is alive he is constantly talking to us through the power of the Holy Spirit we just dismiss it . He is not coming down here out of the sky to talk to us he uses people he uses songs and any other thing he see's fit . The spirit of God is alive and well within all of us we just have to get silent and listen . It is not just randomness going on in our heads the spirit moves all the time .

The Holy spirit moves and speaks so much but we either think it is just our own thoughts but the ones that are suttle and still the still voice that never leads us to wrong the voice that tells us to love to shut our mouths instead of hurting people with our words . The voice that says go , stay , love, heal , move. Always leading and guiding us but than we say NO we have a better way we have a better plan in fact i will say this or that knowing full well it will cause pain and than and only when we have done it our way we ask were is God or were was he . HE meaning the Holy Spirit was right there all along speaking to us but we ignored it .

God uses people all the time to speak to us and again when we hear something that we do not like even if it is the TRUTH we do the same thing we take things into our own hands and screw it all up but if we had only listen and put into action what was given to us than the outcome would have and could have been different .

Anyways went off rambling a bit but it is true

Listen the Spirit moves ALL the time but we are so busy we dismiss it
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.