Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (motmcd), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441426 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#397062 - 05/14/12 03:30 AM I barely post in this forum...
Daniel_forgotten Offline

i think i try hard to block memories and feelings about the female part.. i try to think about it as the "mild" part of what happened. i kind of tell myself at least females couldn't physically hurt me.

despite everything, i like women. it sounds like bullshit sometimes.. i'm ashamed to admit it but i just can't stop ending up doing stuff with men only to feel like shit after it happened.. or regretting doing it just when it's too late to stop it. i am grossed out by the idea of doing anything with men, still it happens. But women is a whole new issue.

i like them and i want them and not only sexually. i can just like them.. like how they look, how they smile, how they move, how they act and think... and some times it just happens, i like someone and start wishing i didnt have all this shit in my head and could just be a regular guy.

i'm living in latin america, i met a girl some months ago.. she's like.. a bit of air when you feel like drowning. she comes from such a perfect family, she likes me, she lives in a culture where girls dont have sex so easily. i like it.. sometimes, whatever was going on between us, felt like christian teenage flirting and like.. this is so new for me i never ever had anything you could consider "pure" in my life. she has no idea of how.. bad things could go..

anyway, i can't change what i am, i can't run away from it, ever. a couple of weeks ago she and i got a bit drunk at her friend's party and some little stuff happened, from that day she started pushing on something to happen. i think she wouldn't ever say it or ask for it but she's clearly trying.

here's the issue: whenever i have sex with a girl, i feel i'm abusing her. memories of the girls i was forced to abuse as a kid come, the whole thing becomes a living hell and i have to get away from them. i dont want this to happen. i dont feel like this only when the woman is a lot older than me, let's say 40ish or something, this girl just turned 18.. eventhough i know there's no future for us, i still want to have her close the longest possible.

4 or 5 days ago i started having new nightmares. they're about female part of my abuse. i wish i . i guess this is what this site is here for

------triggering-----

these are two types of women. i have to resist the urge to vomit so hard from here.. i dont feel like this when i think about the male part, it's so awkward

one is one of the girls who babysitted me. she's not nanny. i grew up in a closed cult. cult not evil by itself but lots of disturbed people in it made it evil, i want to say that.
she is 17 or so. i am 7ish. she had just finished doing whatever she was doing, helping me with my clothes, whatever. she's leaving the room where me and my dad are lying in bed. my dad calls her back and instructs her to "help" him. he's naked and.. doing stuff. he tells me to touch her down there he makes me take a close look there, "teaches" me how to do it

so hard to write this shit. i really want to do it.

the other women, gahh!!

they older i cant move its dark and im lying on my back thehy come t my face with their legs open i have to lick i tired i just elave my tongue sticking out really really wish it stops dont know how many they are realistically maybe just 2 but more than 1

-----------------------

i really dont kmow wat i want from this post i forgot why i started it.

i want these mamories to go away they make me feel sick cant make it better

#397098 - 05/14/12 10:48 AM Re: I barely post in this forum... [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
Originally Posted By: Daniel_forgotten
i really dont kmow wat i want from this post i forgot why i started it.

i want these mamories to go away they make me feel sick cant make it better

it's OK, Daniel. you expressed it well. i think that was the point - you just need to get it off your chest - get it OUT. that will help, believe it or not.

Lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#405833 - 08/04/12 02:41 PM Re: I barely post in this forum... [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Daniel_forgotten
1. "...i like them and i want them and not only sexually. i can just like them.. like how they look, how they smile, how they move, how they act and think... and some times it just happens, i like someone and start wishing i didnt have all this shit in my head and could just be a regular guy...." & 2. "i never ever had anything you could consider "pure" in my life. she has no idea of how.. bad things could go.."

"------triggering-----

3. these are two types of women. i have to resist the urge to vomit so hard from here.. i dont feel like this when i think about the male part, it's so awkward..."

Daniel,

It is great to see you brother. I do not come here often enough as is seen by the date you wrote you and the date I am replying. I have known you for quite sometime now - 4 years or so.

Anyway, I have quoted only parts of what you wrote on purpose. All of what you wrote, I can relate to. I only quoted the parts for which I will comment on. I do not intend to put words in your mouth so, I want to state I comment from my own experience. I will put numbers next to your statements that I will match with my comments.

1. I too like women. Women unlike men are complimentary to our nature so, it is naturally to like being around them!!! I am trying to be around them more. I have spent too many years away from the company of women and like you I struggle to be around them. I encourage you to be around women as much as you can but, balance your time with healthy men with healthy women.

2. I can relate and encourage you to be ok with not being pure. Our experiences are our experiences. I have thought in the past "I am not nor will ever be "pure" like others...therefore I am bad." I am not sure if this internal dialogue is one for which you experience but, if so I gently say this thought and internal belief is incorrect.

and finally 3. I have vomited after being sexual with my ex-wife. I remember in the past (before I was married) being "sick" when thinking of being women. I have not vomited or thought of vomiting since. I too have not had the urgent to vomit when thinking about men sexually but, this is changing.

Basically, I can relate to you totally. Hope your well.

Avery

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.