Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (JW1230), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#396536 - 05/08/12 08:51 PM Trojan when logging into MS
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boston, MA
Dear web team,
Just wanted to let you know, in case it hasn't been reported already, that there is an attempt to download a trojan file when I log into this website. I have Kaspersky AV, I am attaching a secreen capture of the report. Also I cannot log into the chat, don't know if that's related.
Thank you,
Raul C.
[img:left]http://latamtelecom.net/images/trojan-ms/[/img]

#396539 - 05/08/12 09:02 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
just me Offline

I also cannot log into chat

#396628 - 05/09/12 04:07 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hello, I haven't received a response so I assume something is taking care of this. I need to take the picture down since it's hosted on my professinal blog. I'll keep a copy if needed.

#396629 - 05/09/12 04:16 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
Chris Anderson Offline
Executive Director
MaleSurvivor
Loc: New York
Hi all,

Interworks has informed us that the problem has been resolved. Apparently an old file had been uploaded a long time ago and got tripped during the upgrade. Please do let the mod team know if there are any further issues.

Thanks,

Chris

#396776 - 05/10/12 10:13 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

gracias muchas caballero

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.