Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
5 registered (randombreeze, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63224 Topics
442106 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#395953 - 05/03/12 01:09 PM Crying over this article (Very very sad) :( :( :(
westsidej Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Greetings my brothers. All I wanted to do was check out what the Chicago Bears were doing with draft picks and free agent pick-ups.

Then I came across this article on the Suntimes homepage that sadly resonated with me on so many levels. Healthy child sexual exploration, abuse, neglect and I have cried several times for this little boy since last night. I pray for his soul and thank God that Indiana has the death penalty for this worthless human waste. Even that might be too good for him.

Take care my brothers and heal well. Hug your kids or your partner and be thankful for what you have.

Stepmom pleads guilty in case of boy in cage, buried in trailer park

Jay

The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict. Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

#395963 - 05/03/12 03:25 PM Re: Crying over this article (Very very sad) :( :( :( [Re: westsidej]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Holy God. Very few things on earth can make my cry like this.

Still's Globs

New Video

#396757 - 05/10/12 07:35 PM Re: Crying over this article (Very very sad) :( :( :( [Re: westsidej]
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Sadly Indiana also plea deals as well as the death penalty, but at least she'll be knocking 70 by the time she gets out.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.