Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jude, peroperic2009), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63802 Topics
445531 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#3967 - 06/15/05 09:27 AM Road to recovery (some triggers but leads to more triggers)
desvelar Offline

Loc: The Wired
what other people said talking (well crying I am emotional) I am starting to get over it. Also thanks to all those that posted and responded to my private messages but not to that didnt its like you says youre here to help but you dont respond and I know you either dont care or do have the bother what evere the hell else becuase in the private message area it says post has been read
anyways besides those that didnt help at all thanks I am now on the road to recovery.here iss a link if you want to help to (warning triggers) http://malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005463

#3968 - 06/15/05 11:12 AM Re: Road to recovery (some triggers but leads to more triggers)
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Desvelar,

Facing things like this takes a lot more than a day. It's great you came here but don't try to move too fast; you will just let yourself in for a lot of frustration and pain.

There is a lot going on here and guys are posting all over the site on many different issues. Failure to answer a PM doesn't mean the person doesn't care. It may be that he doesn't know what to say or is uncomfortable speaking with you so soon. Give things time and get to know the site and the people who contribute to it.

If you don't have a mod buddy yet, PM a mod and ask for one. He will help you get oriented.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#3969 - 06/15/05 11:58 AM Re: Road to recovery (some triggers but leads to more triggers)
desvelar Offline

Loc: The Wired
anyways yea I cant find A mod budy none will respond thats why I am mad. I have only I think posted to mod board of directors and the webmaster.

#3970 - 06/15/05 01:03 PM Re: Road to recovery (some triggers but leads to more triggers)
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Okay I see what you mean now. The mods here are all volunteers who give their time for this site. They have jobs, families, crap in their own lifes, etc., so sometimes you don't get an answer immediately. PMing the webmaster is what you needed to do I think, but just be patient until he can get to you.

Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#3971 - 06/15/05 04:41 PM Re: Road to recovery (some triggers but leads to more triggers)
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
Hey desvelar,

You have been assigned a mod buddy, ScottyTodd.

Please PM him or me.

It is the policy for all survivors your age to be assigned to a mod buddy who works with guys your age.

That's probably the reason some of the mods, like me, didn't respond right away to your PMs. We knew that ScottyTodd would be assigned to you and be working with you.

Sorry if that hurt you or caused you to feel like we didn't care.

Believe me, we do care.

Send a PM my way and I'll answer you back.

Regards,

-Tony Joe White

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.