Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64153 Topics
447637 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#396446 - 05/07/12 06:20 PM JUSTICE
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
I was gonna try my own footage to this...Nope! This is the BEST! Catch these survivor lyrics!

#396521 - 05/08/12 03:10 PM Re: JUSTICE [Re: Still]
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...
Thank you Rob for sharing this... this is one my son's favorite songs smile sure does sum it up.

Jayy

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#396665 - 05/09/12 10:23 PM Re: JUSTICE [Re: dragon]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: dragon
Thank you Rob for sharing this... this is one my son's favorite songs smile sure does sum it up.

Jayy

Yah bra...if a survivor can't clench his jaw and go all wild-eyed with this song....well....i dunno....

But I Love this song so freakin bad!!!!! Even though I forgive the perps. I fist-pump with this one for all CSAed kids everywhere.

Its a great "git-yer-day-going" type song....blood pressure up and senses on high!

#396678 - 05/09/12 11:39 PM Re: JUSTICE [Re: Still]
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...
exactly and for sure we listen to this every day... it is a fist pumping and jaw clencher for sure...

get my blood running LOL

Jayy

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.