Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#396536 - 05/08/12 08:51 PM Trojan when logging into MS
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boston, MA
Dear web team,
Just wanted to let you know, in case it hasn't been reported already, that there is an attempt to download a trojan file when I log into this website. I have Kaspersky AV, I am attaching a secreen capture of the report. Also I cannot log into the chat, don't know if that's related.
Thank you,
Raul C.
[img:left]http://latamtelecom.net/images/trojan-ms/[/img]

#396539 - 05/08/12 09:02 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
just me Offline

I also cannot log into chat

#396628 - 05/09/12 04:07 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hello, I haven't received a response so I assume something is taking care of this. I need to take the picture down since it's hosted on my professinal blog. I'll keep a copy if needed.

#396629 - 05/09/12 04:16 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
Chris Anderson Offline
Executive Director
MaleSurvivor
Loc: New York
Hi all,

Interworks has informed us that the problem has been resolved. Apparently an old file had been uploaded a long time ago and got tripped during the upgrade. Please do let the mod team know if there are any further issues.

Thanks,

Chris

#396776 - 05/10/12 10:13 PM Re: Trojan when logging into MS [Re: rcm]
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

gracias muchas caballero

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.