She woke up around 10 and then went an told her mom that she woke up with a wet feeling down there.
My question is this. Can a female that is laying on her side an just fell asleep be in such a deep sleep that she won't know or wake up I this happened?
I have avoided this post as it seems so absurd. But, it's Sunday afternoon and it's too hot to be outside, so what the heck. Here's my input.
1. How old is this girl? If she is pre-pubescent she would not be sexually mature enough to become "wet". If she is post-pubescent, she would NOT go to her mother to say she feel "wet". That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
2. Females don't have "wet dreams", we have nocturnal orgasms. We are not being physically stimulated, so we typically don't become wet. To become wet requires some stimulation or at least some active participation, which would certainly be remembered. A nocturnal orgasm is as unpredictable as having a charleyhorse seize your calf in the middle of a deep sleep. No warning, and no physical stimulation needed. It's just an out-of-the-blue "stretch", and we usually don't even become fully awake.
3. If this girl was perhaps given the date-rape drug (the pharmacological name escapes me at the moment), then she would not remember anything that happened, but she also would likely not have become wet. Any wetness would probably be semen.
4. Why would this father be telling you such a thing?
5. This whole thing sounds like BS to me.
Hope this helps-