Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
5 registered (JayBro, 4 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444208 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#395863 - 05/02/12 10:23 PM Question for the females
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Possible trigger..... I have a question that I need answered please women. I am a male survivor. I have a friend that said his daughter was fondled while she was asleep by a younger friend of his son. This happened early one morning and she woke up seven hours later. The story jut doesn't make sense to me so I want to tell the story an ask the women here is this a plausible story.
The story goes that they were laying down talking and watching a movie. He had is arm around her and then after the movie went off and she fell asleep quickly. The boy said it was about 10 minutes after the movie went off that he stuck his hand down her pants and he thought she was awake. He said he fondled her for about 5 minutes and then stopped when he realized that she may have been asleep because she didn't respond. He had also fondled one of her breast. This occurred about 2:30 to 3:00 in the morning. She woke up around 10 and then went an told her mom that she woke up with a wet feeling down there.
My question is this. Can a female that is laying on her side an just fell asleep be in such a deep sleep that she won't know or wake up I this happened? I just know that when I am asleep any touch wakes me up. Especially my sensitive areas like down there and my stomach or chest. I know that anything is possible but I needed some female perspectives on this. Thanks for any input. I hope this guy is being honest and not making some strange story up to pry into my issues. I consider him somewhat of a friend but I don't know him or his family that well.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#395870 - 05/02/12 11:53 PM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
deleted

Edited by phoenix321 (07/17/12 06:19 AM)

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#395932 - 05/03/12 09:37 AM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
Esposa Offline
F&F Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
It's possible - but I am with Phoenix, why would this person relay this to you?

#395943 - 05/03/12 11:46 AM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
Country Offline

I tested my wife out last night while she was asleep and touched her stomach and she immediately responded.
He said his daughter is not being able to sleep, throwing up an almost fainted in school because someone touched her on the back. He said she won't sleep in her own room. It is a sad situation and I feel bad for them if she was indeed asleep thru this. But I just don't know why her reactions would be so bad when she wasn't even awake or had a clue this happened. I just find it hard to believe that a girl who is 16 that has supposedly been asleep for like 5 minutes can remain asleep during this. but I am no girl and I don't know her sleeping habits so who am I to say.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#395949 - 05/03/12 12:41 PM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
rook Offline

search "body memories" on the site.

You're also getting the story 3rd hand, from a dad filled with emotions.

#395950 - 05/03/12 12:44 PM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
deleted

Edited by phoenix321 (07/17/12 06:19 AM)

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#396317 - 05/06/12 04:57 PM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
herowannabe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Quote:
She woke up around 10 and then went an told her mom that she woke up with a wet feeling down there.
My question is this. Can a female that is laying on her side an just fell asleep be in such a deep sleep that she won't know or wake up I this happened?

I have avoided this post as it seems so absurd. But, it's Sunday afternoon and it's too hot to be outside, so what the heck. Here's my input.

1. How old is this girl? If she is pre-pubescent she would not be sexually mature enough to become "wet". If she is post-pubescent, she would NOT go to her mother to say she feel "wet". That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

2. Females don't have "wet dreams", we have nocturnal orgasms. We are not being physically stimulated, so we typically don't become wet. To become wet requires some stimulation or at least some active participation, which would certainly be remembered. A nocturnal orgasm is as unpredictable as having a charleyhorse seize your calf in the middle of a deep sleep. No warning, and no physical stimulation needed. It's just an out-of-the-blue "stretch", and we usually don't even become fully awake.

3. If this girl was perhaps given the date-rape drug (the pharmacological name escapes me at the moment), then she would not remember anything that happened, but she also would likely not have become wet. Any wetness would probably be semen.

4. Why would this father be telling you such a thing?

5. This whole thing sounds like BS to me.

Hope this helps-
herowannabe

For I know the plans I have made for you. Plans to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

#396415 - 05/07/12 01:18 PM Re: Question for the females [Re: Country]
Country Offline

The female in question I 15 almost 16 and the boy is 13. So I know there was no date rape drug used or hope not anyway. He just said that the boy told him that about 5 minutes after they quit watching theories and whole his arm was around her that the boy stuck his hand down her pants. He said the girl may have been asleep for 5 minutes. There was no intercourse per what he told me. My original thought still remains I think the girl woul have woken up during this fondling or fingering that occurred. But that is just my opinion. Thanks for the replies.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.