Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (BraveFalcon, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63773 Topics
445358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#368113 - 08/14/11 07:58 AM Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Hollywood's big problem [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
Originally Posted By: pufferfish

I want to say that what went on there was very damaging to me. I was extremely young and extremely naive. I had no defenses whatsoever.

Allen

I've read your story Allen...read it long before now. Your summary statement above, however, is just soul-crushing. It takes me back to an old wish I realied upon all too often. Namely: I just wish it never, ever happened.

We can accademically identify power, isssolation, perversion, exploitation of social-position...but there's always a little boy standing ruined, in tears, pain and horror, at the end of it all.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#368146 - 08/14/11 10:53 PM Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Hollywood's big problem [Re: Still]
petercorbett Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brothers.

Allen, my Birthday brother, my heart,soul, compassion, understanding & love go out to you as ever.

All we were was young boys. Innocent & lovable. "A special Gift from God." A gift that was doomed to a life of hell.

Cory Feldman, is one of my favorite actors. Especially in my favorite movie Stand By Me.

Heal well, my brothers Allen & Robbie maybe some day we will receive the peace & serenity that we all so richly deserve.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity>" As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#396039 - 05/04/12 02:20 AM Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Hollywood's big problem [Re: catfish86]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Feldman's claim do raise some questions about his credibility on all this. I could find no book to be put out either.

Joel Schumacher is probably the one.

The Lost Boys (shot in 1986) flick: "Schumacher hated the material and averred that he would only sign on if he could change the characters to teenagers, believing this would be sexier and more interesting." Note the teenage and sexier reference. Schumacher brought Keifer Sutherland, Patric, Jamie Gertz, Haim and Feldman into the project and they were unknown at the time. Haim died of drugs in 2010. Perhaps Corey Feldman saw the writing on the wall so he pre-empted anything.

In 2005, Feldman cut into Michael Jackson, his former mentor and friend, because he was to be subpoenaed in that trial. He said MJ didn't do anything to him. He claimed MJ showed him a book on veneral disease genitalia. Before (2003) he said MJ had never been appropriate with kids I saw and never with me on Larry King. I have no doubt MJ was raped as a kid. Harvey Levin thought Feldman cleared Jackson of sex abuse.

Feldman's claim Hollywood is full of pedophiles is a real stretch since has refused to name names and Feldman has told some tall tales before. I think he wants Haim's mother to name names. I have no doubt Haim was raped based on that ABC clip where he accused Feldman of knowing, Feldman admitted it and Feldman not doing anything claiming he was molested at 14 by someone else when Haim was raped (on the Feldman-Haim reality show). He told who was Haim's perp--a mogul. The video below he always avoids talk about his and only talks about Haim's. The only person that could know and finger Schumacher is Haim's mother.

Feldman's book and other interviews claims he was raped by many men and will release only two names.

To be honest, I'm not sure I believe Feldman because of the reality show. Not that he's a liar, but he gives me pause where Haim doesn't. I just can't put my finger on what I don't like about him. No, have to go with my gut, I think he knew about Haim's stuff and is trying to make it his own and profit off it. When this broke, I thought he was lying then. That reality clip reinforced it. Again, why talk about his friend's abuser and not mention his own--anywhere--always bringing up Haim's?

A tell-tale lying sign (the reality clip at almost 3:00), he fidgets with his goatee and his eyes blink uncontrollably while defending himself to Haim. At 3:30, he's blinking his eyes and closes them while making a point. Re-watched for body language clues. Makes ya think, huh?

ABC news clip of Feldman (includes the reality clip):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmjp81ifzzc&feature=related

Edited by phoenix321 (05/04/12 02:35 AM)
Edit Reason: add/edit

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#396043 - 05/04/12 02:40 AM Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia Hollywood's big problem [Re: Richard Gartner, PhD]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
If you look towards the end of the clip posted above, Feldman's problems are explained by his absentee parents not CSA. He only focuses on that stuff when Felman is the focus.

Haim said his rapist was a friend of Felman's. 42 years old. Shumacher was 46-47 in 1986. Not Shumacher for Haim.

In the first episode of the second season of The Two Coreys, Haim confronted Feldman, saying he had been sexually abused at the age of 14 by one of Feldman's acquaintances.[68] Declining to identify his molester, a 42-year-old man, Haim claimed that a rape situation had continued for two years with Feldman's knowledge.[68] He later stated: "I was very, very awake and very ashamed of what was going on, how I put it, I was just ... coming into Hollywood, man, just a horny little kid, like on drugs, getting fed drugs, man, by vampires."[7] The unexpected confession led to a further rift between Haim and Feldman, and the now unscripted show continued to expose the darker side of their lives as teen stars.[68]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Haim

Edited by phoenix321 (05/04/12 03:11 AM)

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.