Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 78 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63168 Topics
441717 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#395004 - 04/26/12 02:49 AM Re: One's Favorite Animals [Re: 1islandboy]
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...
ty
hmmm, your last part of number 3 just gave me an idea... i wonder if i just put Raptor on they'll take it wink ty ty

Jayy

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#395138 - 04/27/12 12:45 AM Re: One's Favorite Animals [Re: dragon]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: woundeddragon
ty
hmmm, your last part of number 3 just gave me an idea... i wonder if i just put Raptor on they'll take it wink ty ty

Jayy

"raptor" is a category (Order) of birds. It includes the eagle, the falcon, and the buzzard. Of course the bald eagle is our national bird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_of_prey

Puffer

#395146 - 04/27/12 01:00 AM Re: One's Favorite Animals [Re: pufferfish]
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...
Originally Posted By: pufferfish
Originally Posted By: woundeddragon
ty

Jayy

"raptor" is a category (Order) of birds. It includes the eagle, the falcon, and the buzzard. Of course the bald eagle is our national bird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_of_prey

Puffer

yeah i figured that it was a category of bird... I did though put Raptor on the list and the teacher said nice. TY again bc without you mentioning the word i would've forgot it.. she said its an actual animal as well meaning the dinosaur

Jayy

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#395647 - 04/30/12 10:02 PM Re: One's Favorite Animals [Re: dragon]
stumpy Offline

Loc: illinios
domesticated: golden retriever
wild: white tailed deer(buck)

#395650 - 04/30/12 10:08 PM Re: One's Favorite Animals [Re: dragon]
stumpy Offline

Loc: illinios

domesticated: golden retriever
wild: white tail deer (buck)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.