Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
7 registered (Rich1967, MrEdd, pufferfish, 3 invisible), 70 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438138 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#394570 - 04/23/12 05:52 AM I.T. Wizz kids, please help
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hi Guys

Its me and I need some advice on my blog again.

What are the best meta words for male survivors, I need to figure out how to get more hits on my site, especially for South African survivors.
To all those that helped me last time, thanks we have had 3500 hits so far.
Please if anyone has an idea on what to include on the blog send it through, I am always open to ideas. I really want to get A better Google rating and need to have the right meta words. I seem to be getting it wrong.

I also welcome all to post there stories on the Survivor stories page, we will ultimately include the stories in the main web page.

Heal well all
Martin

#394590 - 04/23/12 11:51 AM Re: IT wizz kids, help [Re: whome]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Martin,
I'm not sure is it possible and practical for you, but how about to put some text in your blog with those important words in some other language which is spoken in SA beside English?
Other than that what about trying to connect to other social networks like Facebook -maybe you could open there Facebook page (it should be very easy) and maybe by doing so your blog could get some additional attention?
Those are just some ideas...

Dear brothers please open Martin's blog from time to time and be free to left some comment there, lets support him in his try to help African brothers:
http://matrixmensa.blogspot.com/

Pero

#394637 - 04/23/12 05:16 PM Re: IT wizz kids, help [Re: whome]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Thanks Pero

As always you are a great support. I am so impressed with your Progress and your activity on this site. You are an example to other survivors on this site. Many thanks.

Heal well
Martin

#394931 - 04/25/12 03:30 PM Re: IT wizz kids, help [Re: whome]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Martin,
just saw short movie about trafficking and sex abuse of girls and main guy in it ("Jacob") is from Johannesburg, so you can for example look for similar videos on YouTube/vimoeo or whatsoever and make short notice/comment and link to your blog. So people from SA who could be seeing movie could also spot your blog there, this is just one more idea?
Here is the link to that video, see it:
http://vimeo.com/31795904
Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.