Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (skyguy, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64200 Topics
448020 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#394674 - 04/23/12 11:06 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: MusicMan]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
I feel stupid, scared and intimidated to post anything.

Hi, John -

First of all, welcome Josh! smile

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but wanted to respond to John. So, John - just wanted to say that I sent my response to you in a PM. I have no problem posting it public, but I am not sure about the etiquette.

Edited by Chase Eric (04/24/12 12:02 AM)
Edit Reason: Cut content as a PM for etiquette reasons

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#394767 - 04/24/12 12:43 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
J.Bytendorp Offline
User
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake CIty, Utah
John,

I am so glad that you are willing to speak up and share your experience. I don't know about others, but for me, there are days were it does suck being a survivor and I am sick of it. With this being an online ASA forum, we do not do real time chats but you are always free to post your story, experiences, and questions in this forum. I think it is wonderful that you are reaching out and would encourage you that when you are ready to either respond to a thread of post a thread. Please feel free to speak up if you have any other questions or concerns.

Josh Bytendorp

#394771 - 04/24/12 01:05 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Just small addition, dear John you are always welcomed to speak about your ASA experience in chat. Please feel completely free to do so.
We all have to learn here how to listen brother survivor, to discuss some issues and to show some empathy. So please when ever you go at chat be free to speak about your issues openly. We have to build open dialogue here and we will need some time to get that goal but if we all join our efforts we will be more successful smile !
Additionally as I was couple of times in Healing Circle for European-African zone (on Tuesday at 19:00 UTC -European and African time zone) that just recently has started you are more than welcomed to speak openly about your issues with us there, so please be free to come and join us. If you are interested and need some additional assurance you can always contact mike13, he is very nice guy who leads us there!
Be well and always feel free to speak about your issues here smile!
Pero

#394804 - 04/24/12 08:20 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
dancr6 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: georgia
Joshua, thanks for being here.

I feel confident that you will address some of the ASA issues with empathy and compassion.
I am a CSA survivor and don't really understand all they are going through. There are a lot of common issues but I realize that there are some different traits that they gain from their experience that is their's alone.
A good friend of mine has had a lot of frustration on this site and I would like to see him feeling more comfortable about it. He's a really good man and deserves a voice and an ear.

Thanks again for accepting this job.

#394886 - 04/25/12 05:50 AM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
dancr6 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: georgia
Joshua, thanks for being here.

I feel confident that you will address some of the ASA issues with empathy and compassion.
I am a CSA survivor and don't really understand all they are going through. There are a lot of common issues but I realize that there are some different traits that they gain from their experience that is their's alone.
A good friend of mine has had a lot of frustration on this site and I would like to see him feeling more comfortable about it. He's a really good man and deserves a voice and an ear.

Thanks again for accepting this job.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.