Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
3 registered (traveler, freeze-on, OCN), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63591 Topics
444239 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#394892 - 04/25/12 07:18 AM Re: THe Four Agreements [Re: Esposa]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
These are great, I'm going to have to look this author up myself, I especially like number 4.

As to the spanish point I'm genuinely confused about that one, why would someone have an issue with good advice from this just because it was written by a Spaniard? that just seems completely stupid to me, and anyone with that kind of view is just doing themselves out of good thoughts for a nonsensical reason.

#394910 - 04/25/12 10:32 AM Re: THe Four Agreements [Re: Esposa]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
1.The comment is warranted here because she expressed her disdain for mexicans.
2. The author is not spanish, he is mexican, it's not a pen name.
3.I agree with you, that person should not have thrown her ignorance and bigotry in this site. There is no place for this in here. I also agree with you, she should not have thrown race into the mix.
4.She is a supporter. Dealing with a mountain of pain does not excuse ignorance and stupidity. Yes the comment hopefully will make it clear to her that this will not be tolerated and that I'm watching her.
I hope this clears it all up for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#394934 - 04/25/12 04:21 PM Re: THe Four Agreements [Re: Anthony39]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

The topic was originally about some edifying statements, and should remain on this topic. A thread should not be taken over to "call out" another user.

If a user of the discussion board is making inappropriate statements regarding race, such should be reported to the moderator team, and appropriate action will be taken from that point on.
Private messages sent to this account are checked irregularly due to personnel and time constraints. Please send messages to one of the moderators for the forum that is concerned by user name, or if there is no named moderator, send a PM to any moderator.

#394941 - 04/25/12 05:08 PM Re: THe Four Agreements [Re: Esposa]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Maybe I can only see things negatively on ms. It is unfortunate as I found a great deal of support in the past. I no longer have tolerance for many things that I will no enumerate here. I'm just a voice among thousands. it would be best if we part ways amicably at this point and I simply ask that you close my account. I'm not bringing anything to the table and it saddens me a great deal.
I wish you all the best,

Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.