Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63568 Topics
444132 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#384148 - 02/02/12 03:13 PM Is sugar a toxin (poison)?
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Should sugar be regulated as a toxin?

http://news.yahoo.com/sugar-regulated-toxin-researchers-180605186.html

I have found that strongly regulating sugar in my own diet has beneficial effects on my health. Eating sugary stuff always makes me want more, as though it's an addiction.

Puffer

#384294 - 02/04/12 06:05 AM Re: Is sugar a toxin (poison)? [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Even though they mention "other sweeteners," the "other sweeteners" are not in the sights of the proposed regulation. Very powerful lobbies for genuinely toxic artificial sweeteners and eugenics-oriented super-funds (George Sorros), are pushing this through. Its a truly evil bunch driving this and they need to be stopped, but they wont be.

Heavily-moneyed lobbies make things happen and the sugar issue is no exception in any way. Look at cigarettes; 450,000 die each year in horrible ways from cigarettes and second-hand smoke. We ALL know they are killers, yet the Tobacco-Lobby keeps them readily available.

You HAVE to ask, what brought this on? Medical groups may emerge as cause-driven, but you may notice there is a VERY well coordinated press release campaign on this. It WILL happen.

An exemplary regulatory action was the EPA's push to have ALL in-ground gasoline tanks at gas stations changed to a "certain tank of their approved specs." The outward press releases were oriented to "tank-leakage." Replacing the tanks HAD to be performed by specially EPA-certified contractors. The price-tag was a universal $500,000 and up per typical station. The end result was the complete demise of the independent, mom & pop stations. Now, who drove this? Well, the EPA puppeted their muscle, but the big-gas lobby wrote the legislation and then "sold it" to the EPA with heavily-funded support-actions in committees in the US Capital.

Do you see ANY mom & pop stations today? The GAS Lobby did that.

The government needs to stay out of our stomachs, blood, schools, freedoms, etc. We made it to the top of the world food-chain without such nanny-state tactics, and began our downward-spiral as soon as this phase of regulation-mania began to take-hold.

Our "government" no longer represents us as intended. We've lost control. Human nature has taken-over.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#393671 - 04/16/12 07:02 PM Re: Is sugar a toxin (poison)? [Re: pufferfish]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
in a sad way, rob, I agree with alot of what you have stated
-Blade Runner

#393809 - 04/17/12 07:28 PM Re: Is sugar a toxin (poison)? [Re: pufferfish]
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
depends how much you eat its quite addictive I think
Robbie Brown what do you mean "We've lost control. Human nature has taken-over."
I don't understand I thought human nature was raising family what is human nature ?

Edited by firebird (04/17/12 07:33 PM)
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.