Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (YYZGIRL, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 48 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63105 Topics
441300 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#39345 - 07/12/01 11:45 AM Re: Hello I'm registered
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I know I have felt this way before, life goes up and down, sometimes you go down more than up, other times you go up more. I hope you have enough people in your life to help you. Even if it is only One Good Person.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#39346 - 07/13/01 09:31 AM Re: Hello I'm registered
thunderbolt Offline

Loc: mi
one,,,,,thanks..

#39347 - 07/16/01 09:15 AM Re: Hello I'm registered
thunderbolt Offline

i spoke to my wife about support, how i dont see any from her but to get over it, these people that dont understand are many, in all my exictence but for now no one ever spoke of abuse, she does not comprehend the distruction it has caused, to change and say the world i inhabit is wrong does not compute,she can not imagine the pain and twist it causes just to think about crossing a line of new existence, i do not have the words in my vocabulary, to much less atempt that feat,,,my counsiler has asked me to rediffin my diffintion of love, its been four days i have no compreheantion of what to do,i speak with her today hope shes not disapointed in me,,,i am rather used to no support, the isolation has been me freind for a long time,i dont like the thought of loseing my defences....thanks

#39348 - 07/16/01 12:10 PM Re: Hello I'm registered
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Thunderbolt,

We are here to support you. I wish that others in your life could also support you but you know we will always be here for you.

Brian

#39349 - 07/16/01 03:24 PM Re: Hello I'm registered
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

sometimes wife's do not always know the kind of support we need. They cannot read minds.
get support here when you can, keep comming back.

we come from a common ground

#39350 - 07/17/01 09:45 AM Re: Hello I'm registered
thunderbolt Offline

today i am in a box and see no way out, i have come to lable this one dispair, i think thats the right diffintion, it well be mine for now,i eat pain pills to make this go away, i would like to stop this but see no other way, it hurts to much right now to go through, its like some thing else takes over and controls me, holds me back shows me pictures, the ones i try to push out of my mind, its an endless battle that leaves me very exausted, i would like to die now and get it over, this is like every day, i wonder what will happen if i let go, or worse when i cant take any more, i just dont know,,,,thank guys....

#39351 - 07/17/01 11:40 AM Re: Hello I'm registered
Anonymous
Unregistered

You hang in there, man.did you try to tell your wife how much your suffering? let her in. don't worry about your couseler being disappointed in you.she's not there to judge you.tell her and your wife how much your hurting.describe the hurt, the pain that goes right to your core.describe it here.let people in.think about what's goo din your life.what makes you laugh?what gives you peace?there's soemthing that makes it worth living. you hang in there.you have many friends here.

#39352 - 07/17/01 08:42 PM Re: Hello I'm registered
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

I agree w big bear, hang in there.
If you can't open up to your wife, open up here, get your feelings out.

#39353 - 07/19/01 12:38 PM Re: Hello I'm registered
thunderbolt Offline

i feel so bad when i tell on my self , the price i pay later is costing to much, the head achs, body twitching, my get dubble up and hurt like hell, some times it feels like its happening all over again,i have been haveing this real bad feeling for a week now,it about got my scared that i may lose something very valuble like my mind or worse,she said my body is fighting my mind, it thinks my mind cant handle it,latly i breath like hyperventalating, we have done practice in slow deep breathing to help me stay in control, i am haveing big trouble i think, i dont know if im going to stay here or not....fuckingwaced....thanks

#39354 - 07/23/01 01:23 PM Re: Hello I'm registered
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Keep breathing deep, remember to keep breathing

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.