Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (don64, Jude), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445532 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#390447 - 03/23/12 09:30 PM New Children's Book Series About Abuse
livelovelaugh Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Hello all! I am excited and proud to announce that a publisher has finally agreed to move forward with publishing a planned series of children's books about abuse and recovery. My goal is to write a series of books dealing with various abuse and recovery topics to help children and adults alike understand and cope with their feelings and life decisions based on their abuse, so they do not feel as isolated, confused or alone. Everyone wants validation. The first book to be released in another four months or so (I will give update details) will be called What Is Love? and outlines a young boy speaking to his therapist about what love meant to him as a "victim" of abuse and what love comes to mean as he discovers that he is a "survivor". I have attached an outline draft manu>

#390459 - 03/23/12 10:46 PM Re: New Children's Book Series About Abuse [Re: livelovelaugh]
herowannabe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
What an undertaking! Congratulations! I'm so, so proud of you!

herowannabe

For I know the plans I have made for you. Plans to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

#393203 - 04/12/12 03:21 PM Re: New Children's Book Series About Abuse [Re: livelovelaugh]
pat8 Offline

That is great! Please keep us posted.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.