Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447718 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#392372 - 04/05/12 10:35 PM New Moderator For the ASA forum
J.Bytendorp Offline
User
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake CIty, Utah
Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Joshua Bytendorp. I have been asked to moderate this forum and to be here and give you all the help and support that myself and the Moderator Team can give you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me or let me know.

#392386 - 04/05/12 11:20 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Joshua,

Welcome to MS, and welcome to the ASA forum.

Anomalous

#392387 - 04/05/12 11:24 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: Anomalous]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
Joshua,

Welcome to MS. I'm assuming you're an ASA survivor.

Hope you find something here for yourself.

Brian
"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#392397 - 04/06/12 12:24 AM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: LN3(SS)]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
Thanks for stepping up to support us.

- Saint John of the Cross

#392611 - 04/07/12 06:07 AM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: CruxFidelis]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Joshua,great to see you here.
Thanks for your support!

#392883 - 04/09/12 05:14 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: peroperic2009]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Hi, Joshua.

Welcome to MS. I hope you find the support here for helping others.

It is good to have you.

Peace,
Avery

#392900 - 04/09/12 08:51 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: Avery46]
ShOHIO Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Central Ohio
Hello Joshua,
Thank you for reaching out and taking time for this important forum.
Being assaulted from 7yrs old to 16 yrs old and then again at 39 this forum has helped me so much. Most people don't understand that we can be assaulted later on in life just as easy as it was when we did when we were younger.

Be Strong!
Scot

GROW MY BROTHERS AND STAY STRONG,FOR YOU ARE YOUR STRENGTH!

#392927 - 04/10/12 12:35 AM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: ShOHIO]
Human Offline

Loc: private
Welcome!

And thanks for the help and hard work.

Human

#394631 - 04/23/12 03:28 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
J.Bytendorp Offline
User
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake CIty, Utah
Thank you all for your kind works. As I am reading through some of the posts. I am amazing at how strong you all are and how supportive you are. Being an ASA is hard, there is a lot of discrimination and prejudice associated with it. When we were hurt the most, we tried to find support and sometimes those support systems let us down. I am glad that you all have shared your story and thoughts and encourage you to continue to share what is going on for you. Because of the work that all of you are doing, I hope that it brings about change and that change could simple be another ASA not feeling alone and finding the support they need. Again thank you all, you are amazing and strong!

Josh Bytendorp

#394643 - 04/23/12 06:58 PM Re: New Moderator For the ASA forum [Re: J.Bytendorp]
MusicMan Offline

Loc: Elmira, NY
Hi Josh and everyone,

I feel really weird sending a post here. I do have some questions and a story to share. I'm wondering if I should be here or not. Many other guys that I spoke with all told me the same thing, that I am an ASA as well as a CSA. I am really sick beyond sick of having sexual abuse as any part of my life, but I guess I have to accept it, like it or not.

I'm wondering when you have chats about ASA so that I can share what happened to me a few months ago and give me your input about whether I need to be here. I don't really want to post it. I feel stupid, scared and intimidated to post anything. I'm probably in denial because I'm really good at that, but I need to hear it from others here. It's not that I don't trust the other 13 guys who all said that I have recently become an ASA, because I do trust them all. I guess I just don't want to admit it or hear it yet. Maybe you all can help me to see my dilemma the way I am supposed to see it. Please help me to sort this out. I'm sorry that I might be a burden to any of you with my plight. I would appreciate your input, though.

Thanks,
John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.