Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (highflight, dan_in_newengland), 33 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63584 Topics
444221 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#39266 - 05/02/01 07:55 AM confused
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'm a 34 year old boy trapped in a man's body. the abuse began when i think i was 11 and continued to around 15. i don't know for sure. it was by an older brother and he did the same thing to one of my sisters. right now i'm married and have 2 sons and i'm trying to make sense of everything. i don't know if i'm gay or straight. all of my choices in life seemed to have been dictated to me by my family. i'm tired. i need to find me. i know i'm worthy of being loved but that means that i have to trust-i can't do that. i feel alone. i read these other stories and i cry inside. i understand the pain, agony and loss of self. i need to talk to other men who know what i'm going through. maybe we can get through this nightmare.

#39267 - 05/02/01 08:56 AM Re: confused
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Email me I am willing to talk, I have some extra time right now anyway. mickeyjk@teacher.com

I know it gets hard to deal with, I have been there over and over again. I am going through up and downs. Take care.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#39268 - 06/28/01 11:58 AM Re: confused
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've just stumbled onto this site. Charguyus, I understand your quandry. I am in EXACTLY the same situation. I too am married (13 years now) with a daughter, and question my "identity/orientation" (how's that for pollitically correct). I'd really like to chat with you sometime; if you want, drop me an email.

N_S
nobody_special9999@hotmail.com

#39269 - 06/28/01 12:55 PM Re: confused
michaelb Offline

Loc: cincinnati, ohio
Saw your posting...it sounds like we are experiencing many of the same thoughts and feelings as you....I left you an e-mail before but did not hear back from you....please e-mail me so we can talk.....I hope I can help you and I hope you can help me.....my name is Michael Downing....my e-mail is mikedow24@hotmail.com......hope to hear from you soon.....michael

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.