Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#392652 - 04/07/12 03:14 PM Teen years ***triggers****
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Trigger warning.

When I was 14,15 "older" women (20s,30s) were fun. There was 3 different ones. Honestly, I don't know if either of us did wrong. Maybe them I could say a wee little bit. Wouldn't have done it without the 2 rapists in the past. It wouldn't have happened. I pursued them, was sexual long before I should've been so can't blame them. I was an adult at 4 or 5. Grew up quick. Went looking for love. Comes with sex, right? They did turn me down several times. I tried with maybe 4 or 5. I was that quiet (then wild if you knew me) kid that had above average looks. I just don't feel bad about it. Still don't. It wasn't a horrible time at all. No don't tell anyone or anything like that. Am I right to just not care or not feel bad or think they were only bad a wee little? I got out of hell for awhile. That's how I see it. All of us were missing something. No, you couldn't beat out of me who they were.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#392655 - 04/07/12 03:43 PM Re: Teen years ***triggers**** [Re: phoenix321]
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
In my opinion, all that matters in the question of right and wrong, is ultimately the effect of the action on the people involved. Somewhere, someone will say your age determined your ability to " properly " experience and filter the acts between you and the older women. Others may point to the lack of responsibility for acting sexually with a young teen on the part of the older women. From reading your account, all I can tell is you have a good understanding of the emotions leading to the experiences, and it doesn't seem that you hold any angst toward them. If I were you, I would look at the peace I have through insight of the total situation. All that matters is your peace on the topic. If you have no ill will toward the women, and are able to move forward in an emotionally positive manner, I say that's success.

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#392659 - 04/07/12 05:33 PM Re: Teen years ***triggers**** [Re: Tyler845]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Phoenix, probably no one of you did wrong. Sweet memories about things happened with "older" women caught into sex trap that could happen to anyone, if I may say so: who could think bad on all that smile

#392683 - 04/07/12 11:04 PM Re: Teen years ***triggers**** [Re: peroperic2009]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Tyler & Pero,

Thanks, guys. I hold nothing against them at all. Sometimes I've felt like a hooker but that's my fault for sleeping around. Thanks again.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#392704 - 04/08/12 03:10 AM * [Re: phoenix321]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/28/13 05:11 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.