Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, randombreeze, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63230 Topics
442166 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#392438 - 04/06/12 03:23 AM missed apointment
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I mised a psyc apointment . All of the sudden The VA is sending me letters and leaving me phone msg. saying that I need make a new one.
If they would of sent me a letter in the first place . I would not of mised the first one

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#394009 - 04/19/12 02:57 AM Re: missed apointment [Re: OKIE MIKE]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
Mike,

I know they have switched to a postcard out here. Have they done that out there? The first few times I got a postcard, I threw it away because I thought they were junk.

I also have a big desk calendar for my home office. I don't trust the VA to remind me of anything. They cost $5 at Office Depot.

Hope it helps.

Brian
"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.