Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, 4 invisible), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63791 Topics
445474 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#391567 - 03/30/12 11:46 PM Re: incest survivors anon. [Re: EdfromNYC]
little big man Offline

Loc: nevada
I used to go to one in a town I lived in. It was great and incest survivors anon is not just for incest survivors. Also there is a worldwide group called SIA Survivors of incest anon which defines incest as any abuse of trust. basicly it is for all csa survivors. I'm looking to start one of these meetings in my town. If one gos to a bad AA meeting does that mean that AA is bad? Just the same with ISA they are not all a like. SIA is on the web and has good literature. It is a 12 step program.

#391600 - 03/31/12 06:57 AM Re: incest survivors anon. [Re: little big man]
ctznken Offline

Loc: Ohio
Thanks LBM. I emailed their contact and am waiting to hear from her. I've been in AA for a while and had good results working the steps, but not great. AA only gets me about half way to I don't know what, but it's something good. I'd like to to do the same thing with the csa and see what happens. at least i'll be engaging my problems at some level.

#392370 - 04/05/12 10:26 PM Re: incest survivors anon. [Re: ctznken]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Much good luck in your search Ken.

You are courageous. Never give up.

I have heard nothing but good about ISA and SIA. They are a 12 step program, so i think that will give anyone a good foundation for life. Half measures avail us nothing, so, go for it man.

take care

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.