Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441811 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#391006 - 03/27/12 11:36 AM Question re: access by Female members to forums
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

To the mod team and discussion board team,

I have only recently noticed the advent of Female "members" and in doing so a question is raised for me. In the posting and chat guidelines the following is addressed:

"Only members who are also male survivors can read and post in the Members' Male Survivors forum. Members who are family and friends of male survivors can read and post in Members' Family and Friends forum, which is closed to male survivors."

While that is clear enough for those two fora, I would like to ask for some clarity as to the other members only fora and what kind of access the female members have to those fora.

thank you,

sono

#391051 - 03/27/12 06:24 PM Re: Question re: access by Female members to forums [Re: sono]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

sono,

Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning member's access in MaleSurvivor. As of the time of this writing, supporter's of male sexual abuse survivors who become members of MaleSurvivor have access to the Member's Family and Friends forum. They can view, create topics, post and reply to this forum. The additional fora is only accessible to members who are male sexual abuse survivors. This means supporters cannot view specific fora for male survivors in the MaleSurvivor member's section.
I trust this clarifies the matter.

Regards,

The Moderators

#391629 - 03/31/12 12:53 PM Re: Question re: access by Female members to forums [Re: ModTeam]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

S

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.