Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
5 registered (WriterKeith, dan_in_newengland, ethereo222, 2 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441829 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#391565 - 03/30/12 11:37 PM Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell
kb8715 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I promised Terrell's dearest friend Jesper I let you all know that Terrell passed away.

Many of us know Tman and know what a fine strong caring brother he was to many of us here. I don't know many as smart and thoughtful men really. Like us all he has his scars and wounds but damn he had huge capacity to help so many.

I can't understand how the world let a decent young man like him go so early. It makes no sense to me. Right now I can only feel blessed to have known him and know we will miss him.

I need to ask no one give up in his name. Terrell was prepared to go the distance to heal from his abuse and help others always.

I miss him. We miss him. God bless you Terrell. I hope you have peace now.

I hope my words are right. I'm sorry if they are not.

#391569 - 03/30/12 11:50 PM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: kb8715]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and everyone who knew and loved him.. I'm so sorry.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#391574 - 03/31/12 01:16 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: Chase Eric]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
I know I have to say something here but it is hard ...so very hard. Terrell was so kind to me especally given his life. He impressed me so much I realy was his great fan I am so glad I got the chance to tell him that often. He Cared and that is an incredable thing. The world is much less now as it is with the passing of any great man. I am much richer having known him
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#391576 - 03/31/12 01:31 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: newground]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

good bye Tman. hope we meet again in some new and more beautiful life.

#391577 - 03/31/12 01:44 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Good bye Terrell!
Hopefully you've found your peace frown !

#391581 - 03/31/12 02:46 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: kb8715]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
I dont think he passed away

that sounds so banal,

serious trigger warning!

I talked to him many times, his life was fucking hell

he was in an abussive place where he was prostituted, and used and beaten

he felt he could not get away cuz part of him felt he deserved to be used and abused. There was part of his sexuality so wrapped up in the pain /pleasure cycle he could not see that he deserved so much better. He was abused, his little brother was abused.

He had a life that no one deserves. His mother was an addict and there was no love ever. He was afraid for his life, we talked about trying to get him to a better place, to go to the police, the authorities , anyone who would listen. Call the press i said, with all the penn state stuff , someone will come to get you out. No he said , "what makes you think i want out."

It breaks my heart , it really does. He was a really sweet guy, he was caring and empathetic. He did not deserve this fate

was he finally murdered when his perp went over the line, did he take his own life or die of wounds inflicted that went untreated? It doesnt really matter, but good wishes and prayers mean nothing. The only thing that would have saved Terrell was himself. It fucking sucks that so many wait for a sign or a hope that someone will rescue them when only the survivor can rescue the survivor. We can be supportive and encourage, but each of us must do what it takes.

Maybe its just all the tacit back patting that is so ineffectual, but its time to call bullshit. There can only be salvation if the person saves themselves. He finally told me to fuck off, stop trying to rescue him, "what gives you the right to think i want to be anywhere else" he told me. I guess I had no right. Sadly he is where he decided to be.

WoR Barrie 2011

#391585 - 03/31/12 03:11 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: 1lifenow]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Life,
you did great thing trying to help Terrell, my hat is off to you!
I wish that we all could save as many brothers as possible but that is very hard and uncertain task...
Knowing all that you've said about Terrell brings even more sadness to this thread. Sometimes there is just to many difficulties for survivor to cope with frown .
So sad story <sigh>.
Hopefully Terrell has finally found his peace...

#391607 - 03/31/12 08:47 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: peroperic2009]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey life ...
I understand your feelings I think and what happened is crap. but Terrells' words to you came from pain,fear,and defeat .He never dared entertain the hope of getting out.trying had cost him very dearly in the past.his was a life I cant even get my mind around very much a modern slave.and though He was defeated,you can be sure you were right to want to help.and he did want out...but like so many he just saw no way.
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#391611 - 03/31/12 09:08 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: newground]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Born a self hatin' little boy with a soul so pure
Beautiful and smart-- so young, yet mature
Talented with words, but the world doesn't see
That this is the only way that I know how to be me
Broken and beaten by this world that I despise
I've learned to block it all out, I no longer open my eyes
They've been permanently shut, so now I live through what I feel
But I've cut off all emotions so life's no big deal
I'll be great one day, that's what I tell myself
I'll be great one day without any of their help
I'll be great one day and then they'll see
I'll be great one day-- And good enough for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#391616 - 03/31/12 11:04 AM Re: Our Brother StAiNED.....Terrell [Re: Anthony39]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Terrell I am reminded of the Vulcan blessing Tuvok used on star trek. May death bring you the peace that you could not find in this life. I will be looking for you in the here after Bro. Mike

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.