Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443087 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#39153 - 02/03/03 07:58 PM Re: All alone
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Mr Edd
I just finished telling you how brave you are on the other topic about visiting your therapist and here you are doing even more brave stuff !!

If you bottle your secret 'Brave Potion' you'll be rich !

Dave \:D

#39154 - 02/03/03 08:22 PM Re: All alone
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
Kieran1,

I am so sorry for your pain and suffering Kieran1.
To add to what TheDean said,

-"Remember-it happened to you--you could not control it and did not want it."-

I had a whole LOT of shame connected to the 'wanting'...Some of it felt good, and I HATED myself for it. I was so, so mad about what I had remembered I had done. Lord, how I prayed. Prayed for his death and mine. Prayed for it to stop. The memmories of a lost childhood. The terror. Frightened beyound comprehension. Yet attracted to "it". I felt I deserved "it" after a while. That he was right. That this was my fate.

-"You have nothing to feel shame about."-

That is the truth. The sin lies with the PERP.
Yet, it IS Normal to Feel Shame, embarresed, confused, and lots more.

Even if you Felt you had some control at the time, you actually did NOT. The PERP was "All Controlling".

Even if some of 'it' felt good, he was manipulating you with a Spinal Reflex Responce.

Even if you felt you cooperated with him, or allowed it to happen or didn't stop it, He was in Control & using your own ignorance, naivaty, youth and lack of understanding against you. He was FULLY aware this this. He was Fully aware that his actions were inappropriate.

Kieran1, you are the victim of the most horrible of all monsters. The most powerful of all monsters. No alien or creature of Hollywood can hold a candle to this monster. Cause it's REAL.

The one weapon you have that realy works against it, is your voice. Talking about it here, to a therapist, to your partner, and perhaps one day to others, is powerful. The monsters greatest tool against us, is our silence. Then, as well as now. Break the silence, speak our turths, let the secretes out.

Blacken...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.