Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, OKIE MIKE, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63410 Topics
443334 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#366356 - 07/21/11 10:57 PM Re: What to do? [Re: FFSC]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
FFSC,

you are a brave person.

i wish you luck.

i hope your journey to recovery is a good one.

Every positive change - every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness - involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never found an exception. --Dan Millman

take care bro.

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#366358 - 07/21/11 11:23 PM Re: What to do? [Re: pbert53]
FFSC Offline

Thank you for your kind words man.

#366370 - 07/22/11 01:15 AM Re: What to do? [Re: FFSC]
OKIE MIKE Online   content

Loc: HULBERT OK
There are states that have done aaway with the statude of limitations on Sexual Assult . I was raped in Houstion Texas in 1977 By annother soldger.
I have tried for years to get the Army to give me info on the POS. I have his name and the unit that he served with . At the time . I know that he was an E-7 at the time and most of them that have that much rank are Lifers. So they would have info on where he was discharged from.
Get ahold of the courts where he is believed to be and see if they will even talk to you .

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#391257 - 03/28/12 10:49 PM Re: What to do? [Re: OKIE MIKE]
FFSC Offline

Hello all,

I haven't been on for a while but wanted to talk. This past summer I had started to talk to the police in North Carolina where I was molested. At first they seemed like they wanted to work with me in bring my abuser to justice. They said that they were talking to the DA and wanted me to come up there. Since October there hs been nothing, no communication. I think it has to do with statute of limitations and that nobody else has come forward about him eventhough he's already been convicted of another crime and is on the NC registry. Should i still try? Here in South Carolina abusers from 25-30 yrars ago are getting arrested. I just don't get it. What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.