Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442051 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#391014 - 03/27/12 01:42 PM seattle, wa. support group
joehurts Offline

Loc: seattle
i am looking to join or start a support group in the Seattle area. i know there are survivors out there looking for support and if you are from Seattle please answer my call. there are very little services for men as it is. we as men are over looked because we are expected to man up and and take it like a man. i personally am fed up with this attitude and refuse to let society take control of suffering men and keep us oppressed to the point were we just give up and shut up. don't stay a victim, stay a man and become part of a solution. strait, gay, bi, any one that suffers has the right to the help others are granted. all are welcome.

thank you for your time.

James~

#391551 - 03/30/12 09:54 PM Re: seattle, wa. support group [Re: joehurts]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Hey James,

Welcome to MS.org. Glad you found us.

I live just south of you in Puyallup.

There are several of us CSA survivors in this area. Private Message (PM) me from my profile page and I will give you some info. We meet from time to time. You would be welcome to join us.

Take care man.

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#391561 - 03/30/12 11:14 PM Re: seattle, wa. support group [Re: pbert53]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Welcome to MS..., James

I Am a Rock (Simon and Garfunkel)

island

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.