Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
5 registered (irishguy, lapchinj, 3 invisible), 34 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63592 Topics
444245 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#389963 - 03/20/12 08:05 PM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: peroperic2009]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I just want to hop-in and say "well done" to a great mom, Confusion4life!

Before I read your story, my knee-jerk reaction was "WOW...Italy!" Its my favorite place on Earth (not kidding).

Then I read your account of what happened, and I am even further impressed; WOW...a powerful Mom!!!

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#389971 - 03/20/12 08:43 PM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: confusion4life]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: confusion4life
...but he has crossed the line - i cant handle him differently....

Manuela,

I believe what you wrote is very important. He did cross a line. As your daughters mother, you want to protect her and this is GREAT.

I remember some stuff that happened when I was 3 almost 4. Like Ken stated memories at that age are very limited and before that age the memory is NOT clear. My kids are adults now but, I remember them when they were little (before age 4) and they were so innocent and very fragile for lack of better word. I am touched by your son's memory of good things.

I have a female friend here locally, whose husband sexually abused their daughters. I am thrilled to know her. She is very loving and protected of her kids like you.

Be well,
Avery

#389980 - 03/20/12 10:54 PM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: Avery46]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Manuela,

Thanks for giving me the chance to help you and your family. I know we face a long road ahead but I feel that we can help you daughter experience the wonderful life that she deserves. Look forward to talking to you on Thursday Mike

#390031 - 03/21/12 10:59 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: confusion4life]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
I'm very sorry that happened to your daughter. Makes me angry really. frown The brain isn't fully developed until 6 months old at least. Everything is new to a baby so after the brain is developed, there really is no reason why it's not possible. I've read a baby does orgasm not long after being born. No offense, but, I think he's full shit, and since he abused your daughter, hope he goes to hell, er, jail. Get far, far away. If there's a great reason for divorce, this is one. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile. Pedos are master manipulators. If any pedo says they are "cured," they are full of shit and so is their shrink (pedo apologists are what they are even if they don't believe it). There's no evidence I've ever read that says a pedo can be "cured" even with meds and castration. I mean no offense to you, but I have no use for pedos.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#390214 - 03/22/12 11:57 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: phoenix321]
Jim1104 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Manuela:

You are a terrific mom and a fantastic human being.

#390478 - 03/24/12 04:10 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: peroperic2009]
confusion4life Offline

Loc: Italy

thanks for thinking about us!
manuela

#390479 - 03/24/12 04:13 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: Jim1104]
confusion4life Offline

thanks a lot jim smile
i still think i still have lots to learn and i will - and you guys are just the best teachers.

manuela

#390480 - 03/24/12 04:25 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: phoenix321]
confusion4life Offline

thank you all

#390482 - 03/24/12 04:29 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: Avery46]
confusion4life Offline

thank you for your answer avery!

it helps me understanding better and thanks a lot for the compliments you made me, but i really think the least i can do now is to help her becoming ok from the shit which has been put into this innocent and trusting child of mine.

manuela

#390483 - 03/24/12 04:31 AM Re: can he remember from baby times? may trigger!!!!!! [Re: Still]
confusion4life Offline

thanks a lot robbie smile
feels good to get compliments! thanks a lot!

manuela

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.