Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
5 registered (TOM2, Obi, 3 invisible), 31 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63168 Topics
441721 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#38962 - 06/10/03 07:17 PM Re: dont know what to do anymore....jokers wife
mattandrew Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Hey Joker & Laura,

I hope things are better today for the both of you,Laura i know Joker will pull thru this but,you need to give him room to breathe like we discussed about last night in the chat room.I truly hope that you both are able to get help and therapy both seperatly and also together,i think it is imperative to get help as soon as you both can though if you still want to save your marriage,just remember this you do not want to put the kids in the middle of all this they are innocent and they may not understand what is happening so treat them right but,meanwhile work thru the things we discussed last night.

I am still here if you need to chat and if you need support.

Matt

#38963 - 06/13/03 09:01 AM Re: dont know what to do anymore....jokers wife
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Laura,

For the last few weeks I have been where I so do not want to be. James helped me out. In the past he would talk to me for hours. When he relocated there was a break. Now we talk when we get a chance. He really helped me the other day.
If he can help me there is a chance for him to help himself. Maybe I can repay the favor, I want the two of you to be happy. I know he is searching for things to do. I wish I could just zip out there and visit for a day. Too bad MI is that far away.

Michael

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.