Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, 3 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63802 Topics
445524 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#388181 - 03/03/12 03:25 PM Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status
chuckb Offline

Hi all. For those who might remember me, I've been going through cancer treatments. I am not doing well at all. Because of the ecpense I have had to give up my phone service and internet access. I use a friend's cell phone which has internet access (but the keyboard is so small I find myself hitting the wrong key way too much and cortecting them.), ot a tablet. Neither is compztible with chat mode here. I'm not sure how to work this out. I hope all.are doing well.
Chuckb
Can you smelllllllllll what the Chuck is coo,ing!

#388183 - 03/03/12 04:14 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Chuck,
I hope that you'll be soon alright and that treatments will go well. You post just fine thread using cell phone and small keyboard smile!
Hang on brother, I wish you best!
Pero

#388204 - 03/03/12 11:16 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Best wishes and Get well soon, Chuck!

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#388205 - 03/03/12 11:49 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: phoenix321]
little big man Offline

Loc: nevada
Hi,
If you don't mind could you tell me what type cancer and stage you were found in. I had hodgekin's lymphoma stage 3 in 1988 and had chemo for 6 months.

#388316 - 03/05/12 01:43 AM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
Metolius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oregon
Hi Chuck:

Hang in there! I'm a fellow cancer survivor. Will send good thoughts your way for strength and healing. I'm so sorry that you're cut off from phone and internet. I can only imagine that adds to a sense of loneliness and isolation.

Peace!

#388318 - 03/05/12 02:25 AM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
Yerac Offline

Loc: Southern CA

#388338 - 03/05/12 09:41 AM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hi Chuck
I don't know know you but I am sorry for your pain and anguish.
I know this is cliché' but keep a positive outlook and a healthy lifestyle and it can be beaten.

Get well
Martin

#388751 - 03/08/12 02:43 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: whome]
chuckb Offline

Thanks al for the good thoughts. I have stage 3 rectzl cancer. I can't even sit down in comfort. I have lost equa ibrium, so I fall a lot. I've tnrough the 6 weeks of chemo and radiation. There is a third degree burn in the rectum from radizton, 2nd in urinzry tract, and a b istered penis and skin zt tail bone. The next xtep is zurgery, then 6montns of chemo. I am worn out from tne 6 weeks, not looking forward to tne rest. I miss the chat, but cell and tablet isn't compztible with it. Take care all.

#388757 - 03/08/12 03:38 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Chuck,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

D

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

#388810 - 03/09/12 06:34 AM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: Magellan]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hey Chuck,

Please take care of yourself-keep showing up here and know we care for you.

Be Well.

Jamie

“It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#390577 - 03/24/12 07:41 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: Mountainous Buck]
chuckb Offline

I'm still zroumd, kust don't feel ike doimg anythimg. Several friends I made have died, a couple zre in hospive waitimg to cie. I am so worn out and depredsed.

#390583 - 03/24/12 08:06 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hang on there dear Chuck,
I'm sorry that your friends died. I hope you will be feeling better soon. Don't forget that you are not alone.
I wish that we can take you out at least for short time. I went to city today, it looked like every tree is in blossom. I and my friend stud under cherry tree and we looked upon us, there were many petals flying on the wind, it was beautiful scenery. We all are on same path and we will become those flying petals sooner or later. Don't be scared, everything is gonna be alright. Keep informing us how are things...
You are in my thoughts all time!
Pero

#390595 - 03/24/12 08:43 PM Re: Chuckb, cancer treatmemt and status [Re: chuckb]
Publius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: OH
I wish you all the luck with your fight against that pernicious bitch we call cancer. Practice on your friend's phone and you will master it before you know it! No better resource than friends and family for what you are going through and remember we are always here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.