what is curious to me is "why"
I have thought a lot about this and may have some idea's on your response. First off try to think like CSA had not happened to you when thinking about my idea's. (I know, very hard to do)
Scenario: You and your brother both work in your large family business that employees people under the age of 18 and has trived for many many years. Then you find out that your brother had been perping these younger certain employees.
What do you do?
1. Let everyone know about him?
2. Try to get him help?
3. If everyone around you did find out about your brother would you want to protect him?
4. Would you try to hide what happened to avoid almost certain collapse of your family business?
5. What if you found out that once you had removed your brother from being able to do any further harm to people, there was now another person perping in your business.
6. Now your secret is out! What do you do?
7. Were you wrong to try and protect what you loved? YES!
8. Would you do it again? Most likely not.
Once something starts the wrong way it is so very hard to stop the land slide of what was started.
Just like us survivors, we too tryed to hide our past and our acting out (some of us anyway)
There will always be people that want to destroy what you have and will hind site you to death, (Monday morning quater backs that always knows what play should have been used)
We have all made knee jerk reactions when faced with a tough problem to hide our mistakes. It is Human to do so.
The Church is no differant in my eyes, some Humans made bad choices at the start of all of this and like us had to find a way to open up about it once we were caught in the act.
Think about it then answer as if you were in the center of all of this.
All I ever wanted was a hug.