Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447615 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#374473 - 11/06/11 04:30 PM San Francisco Gay Men's Survivor Therp grp opening
Susan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: San Francisco

There is a current opening in the gay men's incest survivor therapy group that I've been leading for 14 years. Members work with the experiences of abuse, identifying the impact in their current lives and functioning in a more comfortable, mindful and healthy way. The group is powerful, supportive, safe and welcoming, paced for each member's needs.

Some from the group who have attended MaleSurvivor's Weekends of Recovery have found their healing enhanced by the combination.

If you'd like to find out more, feel free to contact me.

Take good care-

Susan

Susan Wachob,LCSW
415-626-5415
Susan@swachob.com
http://gaylesta.org/locate-a-therapist?action=member&id=52

#387459 - 02/27/12 01:00 AM San Francisco Gay Men's Survivor Therp grp opening [Re: Susan]
Susan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: San Francisco

There is a current opening in the gay men's incest survivor therapy group that I've been leading for 15 years. Members work with the experiences of abuse, identifying the impact in their current lives and functioning in a more comfortable, mindful and healthy way. The group is powerful, supportive, safe and welcoming, paced for each member's needs.

Some from the group who have attended MaleSurvivor's Weekends of Recovery have found their healing enhanced by the combination.

If you'd like to find out more, feel free to contact me.

Take good care-

Susan

Susan Wachob,LCSW
415-626-5415
Susan@swachob.com
http://gaylesta.org

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.