Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (Cam76, I Want 2 Thrive, TJ jeff, 3 invisible), 72 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62500 Topics
438059 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#386793 - 02/22/12 07:42 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I suggest those who have ANY sort of issues with the dude call his show. There's no such thing as a "localized radio show" anymore, by virtue of the internet.

Maybe call and take on the Myths of CSA.

Maybe call on the Myths of Gays and CSA?

I like to challenge media figures when I know, think or feel, people need a head-slap or education.

Still's Globs

New Video

#386803 - 02/22/12 10:01 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: GeorgeMartin]
jls Offline

Here's a question. Could pedophilia be considered an orientation? After all, true pedophiles in the classic sense of the term have an exclusive or nearly exclusive attraction to children, as in they have little to no sexual interest in adults. I'm not suggesting that pedophilia shouldn't be considered a disorder but can it also be considered a form of orientation? Given the risk of legitimizing abhorrent behaviour I realize this is scary territory but I raise it simply as food for thought.

#386812 - 02/22/12 12:31 PM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: jls]
Asmodeus Offline

Loc: Vestavia, Alabama, USA
Originally Posted By: jls
Here's a question. Could pedophilia be considered an orientation?

That's a question that's been on my mind for a few years now. Sexual orientation refers to who a person is romantically attracted to. When I hear people on here talking about same sex attraction and homosexuality the first thought in my head is to question whether what they're talking about is romantic or just physical. There is a lot more I could say about this subject, but that's a rambling that belongs in the sexual identity issues forum.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.