Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (BraveFalcon), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63558 Topics
444056 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#386228 - 02/18/12 02:23 AM As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link)
Undefeated Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA

#386239 - 02/18/12 06:41 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: Undefeated]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
I just sent this email to this author. Some people just want or need to be hostile to the LGBT Community and equate pedophilia with homosexuals and thus have people continue to assume that because a male victim is molested and or raped by another male, that it is homosexual. Either the perp or the victim or both are homosexual and thus offenders, deviant and or child molestors. I beg to differ

So anyway, this is what I wrote:

I find this highly offensive, that you as a so-called ordained minister, can take three words and try to imply they are all one and the same.
pederasts (pedophiles) homosexual (homosexuals) and child molestation

Quote from your article of two days ago, "How many pederasts (those who engage in homosexual child molestation)"

How can you be so ignorant? Bigoted and downright insensitive to other humanbeings who may be 'homosexual' who have no want, need or desire to have sexual relations with anyone under the age of 18 years?

You imply that pedophiles are homosexuals.
You imply that homosexuals perpetuate child molestation.
You equate pedophiles to homosexuals and vs. versa (one and the same).

Apparently, you are ill equipped mentally or intellectually to figure out the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality.

You assume that male to male sexual contact is homosexual, whether it is between an adult male and a minor (under 18 yrs) male child.

Do you use that same logic or conceptualization regarding an Adult female to minor male sexual contact?

You don't call that heterosexual abuse?

You don't use that same wordage and labeling when it comes to the dynamic of a Adult woman molesting a young minor female or male children.

You don't call that Lesbian Pedophilia, now do you?

While I agree that the Sandusky situation is just the tip of the iceberg as to Pedophilia going on in this country, do not mock the LGBT Community please and thank you.

Just as most heterosexual's do NOT seek to have relations sexually with minor child(ren) neither do homosexuals or anyone else in the LGBT Community.

Pedophilia is pedophilia, and has no regard to "sexual orientation" of the perpetrator(s) or the victim(s).

Again, I find your article offensive and insulting in part. Get educated about offenders and victims BEFORE you write such inflammatory statements.

It would serve you better.

#386258 - 02/18/12 11:22 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: GeorgeMartin]
nevragan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NC
I looked at this link and the first thing to stand out that is incorrect was the part about perps being homosexual. That sends a message in my opinion that we need to watch gay people as they are going to offend with abusing children. This a load of you know what. I don't think society sees the real truth or wants to for that fact. Using a specific group for a scapegoat gets really old really quick and is wrong. I do think like the video suggests that this is only the tip of the iceburg which is sad to say. We can only hope they locate and shut down these rings.

#386265 - 02/18/12 01:28 PM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: nevragan]
GoodHope Offline
MaleSurvivor

It's also dangerous! Before I came here, I thought women rarely molested. I felt like my kids were safer in the care of women. People need to know that offenders come in every color, stripe, creed, orientation, ethnicity, gender, religion, occupation. Focus on one group and you leave our children exposed to the people who "don't look like child molesters."

#386271 - 02/18/12 03:42 PM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: GoodHope]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Keep in mind the author here is "very controversial", in a kind of extreme right wing "Christian" anti-gay, etc...

Support of his ministry roiled the waters in our last election:
"You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International has been supported by Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and Republican gubernatorial candidate Tom Emmer. (Wikipedia)"

IMO, not worth bothering with.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#386275 - 02/18/12 05:06 PM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: LandOfShadow]
Undefeated Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
I find it interesting how both sides of the political spectrum tend to "throw out the baby with the bath water" based on the other person's political stand or even to abandon anything worthwhile because we disagree with one point or so.

I did not post the link here for the comments the author made about homosexual pedophiles, but because there is value in what he says about Sandusky being let out on bail with just an ankle bracelet. All the comments here are primarily criticisms of the author's view that pedophiles are homosexuals and not a word about Sandusky being treated lightly and the endangerment to his own grandchildren, because the wicked Judge ruled he can see them.

As for pedophiles being homosexuals, I would say some are and some aren't. In my case, my perp was a married man with children. However, he had a definite preference for teenage boys only. (i.e. me and maybe others too) This meant he had a preference for boys of his same sex, therefore in his case, his pedophilia preference was homosexual. Now we are seeing nearly daily stories of female teachers who are molesting male teenage students. I would call that heterosexual pedophilia. I don't agree with the author's thought that all or most pedophiles are homosexuals either, but a lot are heterosexuals as well.

My criticism of the homophobic "Christian right" would be a lack of grace. Biblically, sin is sin and all sin separates humans from God. This is why Jesus came and died for humans as a substitute who paid the penalty for us. The little old blue-haired lady who gossips is just as much in need of a Savior as any other type of sinner.

Bottom line is that I feel an article like this is kind of like a buffet. Take what you can use and pass up the rest. Political views blind us all.

Edited by Undefeated (02/18/12 07:39 PM)

#386278 - 02/18/12 05:58 PM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: Undefeated]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I read the article earlier today before running out for some shopping and your thoughts are 100% the same as mine.... but I've seen it before, people focus on one point and ignore the rest.

His points about 1 person getting a million dollar bail vs. Sandusky are utterly valid. A crooked state college judge set bail with a "wink wink" in a state college man's direction. Sick and pathetic. And now his attorney is hoping the state college jury will give the same "wink wink" in his direction.

Edited by JustScott (02/18/12 05:59 PM)

#386625 - 02/21/12 03:10 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: JustScott]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Originally Posted By: JustScott
I read the article earlier today before running out for some shopping and your thoughts are 100% the same as mine.... but I've seen it before, people focus on one point and ignore the rest.

His points about 1 person getting a million dollar bail vs. Sandusky are utterly valid. A crooked state college judge set bail with a "wink wink" in a state college man's direction. Sick and pathetic. And now his attorney is hoping the state college jury will give the same "wink wink" in his direction.

Too bad Paterno left for hell before this asshole.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#386648 - 02/21/12 07:41 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: phoenix321]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Too bad Paterno left for hell before this asshole.

Nah, I figure Paterno went first because they needed some extra fuel to get it all burning hotter before Sandusky arrives. >:-)

Horrible I know, but I couldn't help it!

#386776 - 02/22/12 12:52 AM Re: As Sandusky laughs... (Article Link) [Re: JustScott]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
He (the author in the vid) got the Bible verse wrong. He said it is Matthew 17:2. That is incorrect. It is Matthew 18:2.

That takes away a lot of his authoritarianism.

However, I do believe the information about the coverup in Nebraska and elsewhere is correct. He is talking about the evils reported for that Lincoln Nebraska scandal. I have read that book carefully. That book does not say the things the speaker in the video is talking about, namely that abusers are homosexuals. The speaker has added that material on his own.

The book he's talking about is: The Franklin Coverup by John DeCamp. DeCamp is a lawyer in Nebraska and who has investigated all of this.

www.amazon.com/Franklin-Cover-up-Satanism-Murder-Nebraska/dp/0963215809/

Please let's not get distracted from the main point which is that high-up officials have protected abusers. There is a lot of money and power behind child abuse. Look at the book!

Puffer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.