Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63230 Topics
442166 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#385423 - 02/12/12 04:38 AM What a gift!
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Today when I logged on here I was blown away by the number of new posts since I'd checked yesterday. Nearly every forum had something new and the "Male Survivors" one had a new post in every thread on the 1st page and some on the 2nd, too. I felt like it was Christmas or something - like a whole pile of new gifts had just been delivered to me. Ok - i'm sort of addicted at the moment to MS - but that's lots better than some other possible or past addictions.

I value every single word of every single post i read here because i know that most of them are written with blood, sweat and tears. Even the ones that say something to someone else as simple as "I agree" or "good work" or "my feelings too" - are so encouraging - to see you guys - no - US MEN - working together and supporting one another for the common goal of mutual healing. That is something i never had before and i LOVE it.

So i just want to encourage everyone to keep on posting! and if you've never posted before, get started - it is a very liberating exercise. And even if you don't think your ideeas or reactions are worth sharing - other people WILL - there is strength in numbers - knowing someone else thinks or feels the same is a wonderful encouragement.

Just wanted to say, THANKS! And keep up the good work...

Lee

Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#385424 - 02/12/12 04:59 AM Re: What a gift! [Re: traveler]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I completely agree with you Lee!
Currently there is huge tsunami like tide of positive energy here at MS.
There is feeling of family solidarity almost like we are small community in some suburban area/neighborhood and we know each other.
I'm also feeling sort of addicted and only thing that worries me in that respect is the fact that one day I wouldn't have capacity to catch all good things posted and won't have enough memory left to connect all usernames and their stories smile!
Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.