Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
6 registered (BraveFalcon, wearytraveler, 4 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63582 Topics
444215 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#385340 - 02/11/12 04:52 PM gay pedophile
westchesterguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Westchester County NY
i put this here in "news" because i didn't want to, in any way, demean the gay forum area with this trash. it is interesting to me what the news published about him. i did search those i.d.s, which revealed some interesting things. makes one wonder how prevalent this is, and/or was, and/or is becoming due to the 'net.

http://peekskill.patch.com/articles/jefferson-valley-man-accused-of-molesting-a-child

#385350 - 02/11/12 05:59 PM Re: gay pedophile [Re: westchesterguy]
Undiagnosed Offline

Loc: Florida Parishes, Louisiana
Jeff, I'm convinced that it happens all the time, and it always has. The internet is only the newest way for Perps to meet their boys.

Back when I was a kid there were several Pedo groups in my hometown, New Orleans. They were a sub-culture like the whores and the KKK bikers and the Voodoo Queens. Everybody knew they were there. When they were exposed, they weren't prosecuted, they just disappeared. Like the priests who were transferred to new Dioscese, my abuser just vanished one day.

Now that people are much more aware and concerned, and the risks are truly great, many pedophiles either quit or got very careful. That's a good thing. But the internet has opened a whole new avenue of annonymous contact, and that's a bad thing. I know I won't send a guy a picture without proof that he's a certain age. And I NEVER allowed my kids to have Internet in their bedrooms or anywhere behind closed doors.

The internet is a great hunting ground, whether you're a perp looking for boys, or a boy looking to trick a daddy. What would make a boy do something like that is beyond me, but it happens all the time. It's up to us as adults to protect them from themselves as much as from others.

P.S. Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one and most of them stink.

#385353 - 02/11/12 06:32 PM Re: gay pedophile [Re: Undiagnosed]
westchesterguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Westchester County NY
Originally Posted By: Undiagnosed
...or a boy looking to trick a daddy.

that is what i'd like to know.
how did the boy get to that point?
where are his parents? why aren't they monitoring his wireless connection?

can't speak with authority for this case - but looks as though this guy was threatening boys with pics they sent him - when they didn't agree to meet him for sex.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.