Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (lapchinj), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#384943 - 02/08/12 04:32 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: misscrespo]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

I am so very sorry ((eyesforward)). This is absolutely devastating news....

Suicide is a unique pain - I've been through it with my best friend, and when I look back on it almost 9 years later, I think the toughest part in coming to terms with the weird mix of feelings - anger, regret, frustration, sadness - was that I was so very alone with it. Please feel free to PM me if you want...

eric

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#384945 - 02/08/12 04:46 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: Chase Eric]
mmfan Offline

I am so sorry, I am without words.
My thoughts are with you.

#384950 - 02/08/12 06:08 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: mmfan]
mcl1982 Offline

Loc: IL
I don't know what to say. I know nothing I say can take your pain away. I'm deeply sorry for you. I've been in that place myself. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Again I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you find strength in days to come. I'll be praying for you.

#384960 - 02/08/12 07:32 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: mcl1982]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
wrong reply

Edited by nltsaved (02/08/12 07:33 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#384961 - 02/08/12 07:33 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: eyesforward]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
There are no words that can take the pain away from you . I am so so sorry for your loss this truly is something that some can never get over . My friend took his life because of the abuse that we both suffered from the same person so this is very personal to me . I will lift you up in my prayers . I know you have had to be strong through this whole process and well now i guess strong takes on a whole new meaning .

Lord God i know we can not understand everything you place before us but your word says you will never put on us more than we can bare and i know right now it may feel like this may be to much so i am asking and praying that her faith not fail and that she will find comfort in your word , and for her to be wrapped in your arms of love in your arms of mercy . I lift her up to you right now and ask that you would walk with her through this whole process. Give her the strength that she will need to endure this .I ask that you would let her know that there are those who care and there are those who feel her pain and that she is not alone. Lord I ask right now that you would enable her to see through all the hurt and pain and sorrow and be able to remember the good times she has had and remember that it takes a special someone to be with another that comes with the baggage of abuse . That this was no way her fault and that she did all she could have done just by being with him and that this alone speaks volumes . So bless her in a special way and comfort her.
I ask these things in the name of our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
AMEN

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#384963 - 02/08/12 07:35 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: eyesforward]
herowannabe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Quote:
Lord God i know we can not understand everything you place before us but your word says you will never put on us more than we can bare and i know right now it may feel like this may be to much so i am asking and praying that her faith not fail and that she will find comfort in your word , and for her to be wrapped in your arms of love in your arms of mercy . I lift her up to you right now and ask that you would walk with her through this whole process. Give her the strength that she will need to endure this .I ask that you would let her know that there are those who care and there are those who feel her pain and that she is not alone. Lord I ask right now that you would enable her to see through all the hurt and pain and sorrow and be able to remember the good times she has had and remember that it takes a special someone to be with another that comes with the baggage of abuse . That this was no way her fault and that she did all she could have done just by being with him and that this alone speaks volumes . So bless her in a special way and comfort her.
I ask these things in the name of our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
AMEN

Amen. (Thank you for offering prayer!)

For I know the plans I have made for you. Plans to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

#384964 - 02/08/12 07:38 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: newground]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I'm sorry I have no words for you. I know there really aren't any that will help.

But I grieve for you and for him. I have real tears for you and the pain you're in right now.

#384972 - 02/08/12 08:32 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: JustScott]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Oh, I'm so sorry Eyesforward.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#384985 - 02/08/12 09:31 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: LandOfShadow]
Jim1104 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Amen NLT.

#384989 - 02/08/12 09:51 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: Jim1104]
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
I'm so sorry to hear about your hurt. Prayers for your comfort.

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.