Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ocellaris, Obi, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443110 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#384845 - 02/08/12 05:09 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: newground]
eyesforward Offline

Loc: Ontario
Thank you all again for your prayers, kind thoughts and condolences. Friends and family know the path I've walked and survivors know his pain. And Jim, thanks for making me smile; I will give the "stay strong" peeps a smack -- just for you!

Friends and family have been great, several offering to spend the night with me. I wanted to be alone just to feel what I'm feeling so I've been doing that. His mom and dad are in shock and we'll spend much of today together.

The world lost a really good man. I miss him.

#384847 - 02/08/12 05:42 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: eyesforward]
Anniemy4sons Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
I'm so very sorry. This is our worst nightmare come true for you. Everyone of us has been faced with this possibility and I don't have the words to tell you how sorry I am.
We are still here for you, please don't go anywhere. We are still here for you.

God bless and I will pray for you all. I promise.

We will be waiting for you.

Anne

Thank you Mother Mary.
Pray the Rosary every day. http://www.comepraytherosary.org/

I BELIEVE IN HER PROMISE.

#384857 - 02/08/12 07:02 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: eyesforward]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Originally Posted By: eyesforward
Today my sweetheart, the love of my life died by suicide.

Thank you for having been here, for having supported me and him through me as I tried to support him to and through recovery.

I'm so sorry. (((((eyesforward))))

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#384859 - 02/08/12 07:26 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: eyesforward]
westchesterguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Westchester County NY
Originally Posted By: eyesforward
I miss him.

sending deepest sympathy, eyesforward.

bon courage.

#384866 - 02/08/12 08:09 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: westchesterguy]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

My heart goes out to you. You were an inspiration. You gave support and unconditionally of yourself. You were an example of a wonderful, caring and compassionate person who was there for your husband. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

#384868 - 02/08/12 08:54 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: KMCINVA]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
I'm sorry for your terrible loss.....be gentle on yourself in the coming time, and please speak with T to help you through this traumatic tragedy.

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#384871 - 02/08/12 09:12 AM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: Castle]
lucylives Offline

Eyes,

I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing I can say that sounds like the right thing.

I just said a prayer for you.

PM if you need to talk.

Again, so, so sorry.

#384915 - 02/08/12 01:26 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: newground]
Shawushka Offline

Loc: VA
oh no. (((eyesforward)))
I can't find words that my ease your pain, don't know what to say, but I feel your pain.

#384927 - 02/08/12 02:22 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: Shawushka]
Gretta Offline

I know that when the flashbacks and memories were coming fast and furious my husband on more than one occaion said he just couldn't take it anymore. I have witnessed the pain that CSA carries firsthand and its terrifying. So I hope if there are any survivors reading this that are still considering suicide to please please consider your options.

There are so many people here who would be willing to talk to you and that their is light at the end of the tunnel. My husband still has memories here and there but not like he use to and well... please just don't give up.

Eyes I am sorry for your broken heart.

#384939 - 02/08/12 03:55 PM Re: He couldn't take it anymore ... he's gone. [Re: newground]
misscrespo Offline

I am so, so, very sorry for your loss. I really feel for you, please let us know how you're getting on.
LOVE N PEACE

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.