Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, 3 invisible), 45 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63103 Topics
441290 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#384940 - 02/08/12 04:03 PM Re: Human Touch & Recovery from CSA [Re: peroperic2009]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Originally Posted By: peroperic2009
Phoenix,
in that case I'm going to start playing some lottery and if I win all prize would go for your treatment and whatsoever. I don't know what to say, you must feeling terrible. I can't stand though that there is no some way out of that awkward situation frown...
I think that you are super human!. You deserve much much better. I hope some kind of miracle would happen soon....
Pero

Thank you so much. It's okay, Pero. Don't worry. I just want people to know how much America doesn't give a shit about it's own people, and most never will.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#384983 - 02/08/12 09:26 PM Re: Human Touch & Recovery from CSA [Re: phoenix321]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/16/13 11:44 PM)

It will get better....

#385020 - 02/09/12 05:02 AM Re: Human Touch & Recovery from CSA [Re: lapchinj]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Originally Posted By: lapchinj
Originally Posted By: phoenix321
....Didn't know you had all the family things. You're lucky too.
It's a long story but I was obsessed with having a family with kids that were not abused by anyone or in anyway. If you knew me you would thing that that was a little odd. They are the only reason I'm still here. They never knew anything about my past, nothing at all before I was 20. But that's not for this thread.

Someone had told me that doctors do that for charity as a deduction etc. I would have hoped that this type of thing would be a little more wide spread.

The health system sucks big time. There is nothing I could write that everyone doesn't know about. I'm sorry I don't have any other ideas. Sounds sick but prison doesn't sound so bad. I'm sure they don't even have to pay a co-pay.

It might sound crazy but what about moving to Canada?

Peace
Jeff

Jeff,

Some docs do that. They just don't advertise it because then everyone would ask for it. It's hard to find them when you can't even see them due to no insurance or no money to pay for a visit. Another member on this thread said the doc waived the surgery for his son. He was already in the health system to find this doc. His insurance just didn't cover the doc. Way big difference than totally uninsured.

Say a doc offers to do the surgery for free. Nice. All the other stuff still costs. OR, tests, hospital room, nurses, meds, etc., etc. Maybe the doc is $10,000 and he/she waives that fee. That other stuff easily could be $50,000 or more. My surgery, tests, hospital stay (2-7 days barring complications), etc. is easily $100,000 or more. The echocardiogram is an easy $5-8,000. Mine when I had insurance was $8,000.

Unless you get admitted through the ER so they can stabilize you, they don't let you check-in for a surgery unless you have insurance or the cash even if the doc is doing it for free. Many people have been told, tough, no money, no care in America. In other words, they don't follow the law.

I looked into going to Canada. Hehe. You have to be a domestic partner to a Canadian to do it. People do fake it (a Canadian fakes domestic partnerships). It's illegal (fraud). Mostly women do it for that reason.

I'm not going to prison to get care. If they took their sweet time getting me to see the prison nurse/doc, I could die quickly. In fact, if I stopped my heart pill for a day, I'd die real quick with a heart attack.

Thanks for thinking of me. Peace.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.