Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63762 Topics
445302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383909 - 01/31/12 12:46 AM How do I get the message out there
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Starting a MS group is really tough. Specialy in a country where denial is a river in Africa.
So I have to start from scratch, I need to get it into the press, radio and TV.
Is there anyone with the experience of having done this that can help me, (silly me, this is MS, of course there is)
So advice would be great, and Ideas of how i can word my press releases would also be great.
ODD thing though. I get many guys that send me a message and say that they want to come to a meeting and hey, they never come.
Any pointers on how to get them to actually come, I know Im a scary guy bet hell.
As always, any and all advice is welcome.
Thanks for the hits on my blog Matrix Men I really appreciate it.
Another question, Whats up in Croatia? more than 50% of the nearly 500 hits have come from Croatia. Just curios.

Heal well all
Martin

#383972 - 01/31/12 06:27 PM Re: How do I get the message out there [Re: whome]
westchesterguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Westchester County NY
hi martin - does s.a. have a special press release service or is prnewswire and businesswire the same as we have in the usa? did you think of contacting therapists and letting them know? colleges? glbt centers? does your website come up in top search for men in s.a.?

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.