Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
8 registered (skyguy, BraveFalcon, don64, 3 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64172 Topics
447799 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383939 - 01/31/12 01:40 PM "Silver lining amid sex abuse scandals"
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
There was a good article on CNN.com which was very well done.

I've done a ton of media requests for information and I know the visits to this site by men who are finally becoming the people they were meant to be is skyrocketing.

As I look to the left, I see there are 105 guests on line right now. That is an amazing number. Welcome to all.

Here's a link to the article. There is hope.

If you haven't heard it before, my podcast interview is embedded there just below the picture. it's called "Finding hope among sex abuse scandals"

CNN - For men and boys, a silver lining amid sex abuse scandals

#384018 - 02/01/12 04:07 AM Re: "Silver lining amid sex abuse scandals" [Re: Curtis St. John]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
I would like to say to all who have joined us. Live each day with all the happiness and joy you can have. The is the best way to spit in the eye of all the perps out there. They may have ruined your past but they can't stop your future.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.