Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443356 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383053 - 01/21/12 09:35 PM Major youth groups make headway against sex abuse
Undefeated Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA

#383106 - 01/22/12 01:28 PM Re: Major youth groups make headway against sex abuse [Re: Undefeated]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I saw this. I agree with it. My sons have been involved in Boy Scouts and their online training course and policies are impressive. It is also stressed and beyond question that they will be followed in my experience. There were at least two situations that were outright cancelled when the two deep rule couldn't be followed. While we as a society have a lot to do to stop CSA, we also need to acknowledge when progress has been made.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#383552 - 01/26/12 04:02 PM Re: Major youth groups make headway against sex abuse [Re: catfish86]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Good to see this! Yes, a hopeful message of successes and progress is more engaging than fear and hopelessness.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.