Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383275 - 01/23/12 08:04 PM Eastern PA / NJ Group
GoHomeAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hello brothers,

I am starting a peer support group in Eastern PA/NJ for male survivors of childhood sexual abuse. The advice and research are complete - now it's time to get the word out there. The group will meet at least once a month, but as interest dictates, I'd love to meet more frequently. I live north of Philadelphia, near the border with New Jersey. I'm trying to establish the meeting location somewhere in the New Hope/ Doylestown/ Newtown/ Lambertville area; I've currently identified 2 locations in this area, but if most of the interested parties are concentrated elsewhere, I'd be happy to move the location. Please let me know if you are interested.

Paul

#383427 - 01/25/12 11:11 AM Re: Eastern PA / NJ Group [Re: GoHomeAgain]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ

Edited by Castle (01/31/12 09:40 AM)

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#383899 - 01/30/12 10:49 PM Re: Eastern PA / NJ Group [Re: Castle]
GoHomeAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pennsylvania
Great news!

I think I've secured a location for the peer support group - Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, PA, Sunday evenings. The frequency will depend on participation/level of interest. I've managed to find a few men already who have expressed interest in joining the group. If you're in this area, and you think you may be ready to attend a group meeting, please send me a message. More details to come as developments warrant...

Paul

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.