Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64014 Topics
446752 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383027 - 01/21/12 01:34 PM Change is bad
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Yep, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. I was attempting to have a bowl of Chunky(tm) Roadhouse Chili (with Beef and Beans), normally I get the ones with the tab on the top for easy removal. Well this one didn't have it. Do I really want to get the can opener and have to wash it? Ok, I will. Little did I know that my Mom (still live with Mom and Stepdad), bought this fancy can opener, I did get the can open. Not sure if I did it the way it was supposed to be done, cut a whole in the top of the can till the top flipped off. But all I wanted is to open a can, I didn't need the Ron Popiel version of a great can opener thats gonna change your life LOL.

Oh I forgot to mention the anxiety and stress along the way. All for a can of Chili I might add.

Edited by onlyakid (01/21/12 01:44 PM)

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#383035 - 01/21/12 05:31 PM Re: Change is bad [Re: onlyakid]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
YES YOU CAN!

:-/

#383036 - 01/21/12 05:36 PM Re: Change is bad [Re: Magellan]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

onlyakid--enjoyed the story, needed a laugh

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.