Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (pufferfish, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63233 Topics
442179 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383027 - 01/21/12 01:34 PM Change is bad
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Yep, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. I was attempting to have a bowl of Chunky(tm) Roadhouse Chili (with Beef and Beans), normally I get the ones with the tab on the top for easy removal. Well this one didn't have it. Do I really want to get the can opener and have to wash it? Ok, I will. Little did I know that my Mom (still live with Mom and Stepdad), bought this fancy can opener, I did get the can open. Not sure if I did it the way it was supposed to be done, cut a whole in the top of the can till the top flipped off. But all I wanted is to open a can, I didn't need the Ron Popiel version of a great can opener thats gonna change your life LOL.

Oh I forgot to mention the anxiety and stress along the way. All for a can of Chili I might add.

Edited by onlyakid (01/21/12 01:44 PM)

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#383035 - 01/21/12 05:31 PM Re: Change is bad [Re: onlyakid]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
YES YOU CAN!

:-/

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

#383036 - 01/21/12 05:36 PM Re: Change is bad [Re: Magellan]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

onlyakid--enjoyed the story, needed a laugh

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.