Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#383012 - 01/21/12 06:24 AM abuse?
illbedat Offline

Loc: David Wright is AWESOME
didnt know him, didnt say no didnt really say anything. alone in a place filled with music and dancing people. he gave me oral. i didnt want it, i never want that. but i just froze idk, i feel bad, feel terrible, cry...i want it gone, i wanna be gone disappear how is this life. i shouldnt complain he was nice.

#383043 - 01/21/12 07:23 PM Re: abuse? [Re: illbedat]
mcl1982 Offline

Loc: IL
If it was unwanted I would say yes. How old were you when it happened?

#383075 - 01/22/12 01:44 AM Re: abuse? [Re: mcl1982]
illbedat Offline

Loc: David Wright is AWESOME
23... Last week

#383076 - 01/22/12 01:58 AM Re: abuse? [Re: illbedat]
mcl1982 Offline

Loc: IL
I have no answer.

#383080 - 01/22/12 07:49 AM Re: abuse? [Re: mcl1982]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Dear Blake,
I'm sorry for what happened to you. You've felt hurt and obviously you were drown in terrible situation. I hope that this will not left some big scar on you. It worries me that this situation could be much more dangerous for you or that something like this could repeat. You have to find answer how did you finished there and what were circumstances that brought you in that position?
Maybe this could be moment to think on general picture; where you standing and where you would like to go with your life?
I've went shortly trough your story and I've found that you've had a lot of problems. Some of your issues can give answer how did you fond yourself in this problematic situation.
Usually when someone is in unwonted situation he has to use his knowledge/strength/experience to be able to pull himself out. Sometimes this is very difficult due to many different reasons: we may been feeling "lost", we may been drank, lonely, scared etc.
People who were abused for long time in past sometimes are not able to say no or to stop something unwonted. You should be aware of this. Someone who was abused has lost his own boundary and he is not sure where this boundary should be placed. You have to think on this issues. You have to place your boundary in a way to know what do you expect from other people; what you will allow them and how close they could get to you. You are the one who is in charge. But in first place you should know yourself and what do you want. To gain this you should build your confidence and strength. For this we all need a lot of time, hardwork and huge will.
Other side of story is that people who've had difficult childhood are sometimes fragile and sensitive and sometimes at brink with themselves. Because of that alcohol and drugs should be completely avoided; those things could take us in dangerous mod and risky situations. Please think a little bit more about yourself, where should you act and in what way to be able to protect yourself. What you could do to pull yourself out from some undesirable situation. And at the end what you could do to avoid situations like this repeating in future.
I wish you best,
Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.