Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
5 registered (tbkkfile, don64, BraveFalcon, 2 invisible), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63764 Topics
445310 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#382945 - 01/20/12 01:43 PM Re: How do we support the wives [Re: sugarbaby]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
HI Marie

You are the most amazing person, your story shocked me, and I've heard a bit over the years counselling AA and NA. I am amazed at your strength, looking out for your brother, and yourself. You are an amazing person, and I think that you should investigate a new career, "Motivational speaker".

Keep it up girl, you are my MS F&F hero.

Sugarbaby, thanks for your post, and may I venture to advise that you find a group like Al-Anon or I think it is CODA in the States. YOU need support, before you burn out.
PM me any time Ladies, I will gladly share my story and my wifes courage through my healing

Heal well All
Martin

#382951 - 01/20/12 01:56 PM Re: How do we support the wives [Re: whome]
sugarbaby Offline

How am I co-dependant because my H was abused as a child? That doesn't make any sense to me.

#382957 - 01/20/12 02:54 PM Re: How do we support the wives [Re: sugarbaby]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hi SB

I meant more that you get support for yourself, it is difficult to go through this alone. I don't know you to well, but CD is a common trait as most survivors do try to control their environments.
Sorry if I'm of the mark. honestly didn't mean to offend.
But I do still appreciate the reply to my post, all info helps me to help others here at the bottom of the world

Martin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.