Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63360 Topics
443055 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#385742 - 02/14/12 03:31 PM Re: Please comment [Re: whome]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
Originally Posted By: whome
Phoenix

You are a gem man, I will take the time to read what you have sent me and work on the ideas that you have given me.
I will be changing the picture to a JHB skyline, just waiting for the right sunrise.
I also need to work on some of the pages that still have orange print.

Again thanks man, If you don't mind I will call on your considerable experience again??

Thanks all you guys for the amazing input, it is really appreciated.

Martin

Martin,

Sure. Haven't done it in awhile but sure. Help as much as I can or can direct you to the answer.

Backlinks: https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=backlinks

Many good sites explaining SEO on the first google page results. Getting others to link to your page really is how to make it with Google (along with quality content that is a must read to people).

You really want to make MatrixMen popular? Put the how to fix it there. Blogs that advise people on the how to do and it works get the hits. If you do that, you don't need Google because many are gonna just send you the traffic. MS has many links out there. Meet the need and SEO will run itself.

Phoenix

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#385950 - 02/15/12 10:40 PM Re: Please comment [Re: phoenix321]
nevragan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NC
Martin,

I just visited your page for the second time and posted a bit about my recent experience. I am glad to see more taking on the task of creating awareness. I hope that your page takes off and that it will benefit others as it is a good cause. Thank you for adding support for us survivors as it's much needed.

#385961 - 02/16/12 12:42 AM Re: Please comment [Re: nevragan]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Nevragan

Thanks for your support, I really appreciate men that are open and talk about their experiences. Two Promise in the AA come to mind, "We will not regret the past nor shut the door on it"
"How our experiences will benefit others"
These are two things that I base my life on, and it seems that you do too.
Again thanks for the support, and hey, I hope that you are feeling better.

Heal well
Martin

#386700 - 02/21/12 03:04 PM Re: Please comment [Re: whome]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Martin,
I just want to activate more this thread. I've finally joined your blog Matrixmen. I've had some technical issues - I don't use gmail and already I have so many e-mail accounts that something additional was obstacle for me. Now I've signed to AMI and I've managed to join.
Matrixmen has one more follower smile!!!

Pero

#386707 - 02/21/12 03:23 PM Re: Please comment [Re: peroperic2009]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Thanks Pero

You are a scholar and a gent

Heal well
Martin

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.