Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64157 Topics
447677 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#38210 - 11/25/03 09:10 AM Told mother, against will
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
I had therapy yesterday, and my T made me tell my mother about my attempted suicide on Friday night. BUt when I was talking, I like semi-switched into one of my 'others' and ended up telling her some of the stuff that happened to me. And of course she didn't take it well, she is angry at the people who abused me, and even more angry at me. She abused me at times also, but I didn't mention that thankfully, but she hasn't looked at me the same since, anger for one, but she also said she is worried about what has done to how I view relationships, she thinks I see homosexual relationships as something I want, I don't, no offence to any homosexuals out there, but that just isn't me, I have survived enough like that. She is also worried that I will abuse my nephew, and that really hurts, just because I was abused doesn't mean I will abuse anyone.

She is angry at me, and I wish I could just yell at her that she has no right, I didn't ask for it, and besides what right does she have since she was abusive too? I hate that I told her, and it wasn't even my choice, and that really upsets me. My alter told her, so now she knows, and I wasn't ready for her to know about it, and she hasn't taken it well. I'm sorry to rant on here, but I am upset, and hurt about it all.

scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

#38212 - 11/25/03 10:14 AM Re: Told mother, against will
Freedom Offline

Loc: US
Scott,

I hear you. It sounds that once the door was open, at least part of you wanted to let out more.

I am sorry your mother is not supportive in this.

Peace.

#38213 - 11/25/03 06:20 PM Re: Told mother, against will
survive75 Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Scott... this sounds truly awful. I am so sorry you are having to endure this right now.

It definately sounds like your mother took the defensive and how that hurts, I can definately relate. PM me if you need to talk or rant.

-Sean

"Even though I know/I donít want to know/Yeah I guess I know/I just hate how it sounds"

#38214 - 11/28/03 09:02 PM Re: Told mother, against will
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
Thank you guys for responding. I just hate that I ended up telling my mother. She is so worried, thinking I will be abusive to my nephews, I mean my older brother and nephews were here for awhile this morning, and when I was playing with them, she kept an incredibly close eye on me, and kept giving me 'the look.' Which I find this quite ironic, considering at times she was abusive as well. Oh well, but with all the irony to the side, my therapist thinks was good told her, but I wasn't ready, excuse the language, but dam alters.

scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.