Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64183 Topics
447873 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#380365 - 12/21/11 10:17 PM Do Not F*** With Dad
zraver Offline

Loc: Conway, Arkansas
Hi all, been a bit scarce lately battling for my kids. Momma got hooked on drugs and shacked up with an iv drug using meth cook. Needless to say the fear of my kids going through what I went through growing up was and has been front and center.

So I went to war. Today was the first big day, a temporary custody hearing on our shared biological child Alex. Momma ended up getting busted out for lying under oath about cohabiting, meth use, what she knew about her lover before she moved him in, letting the kids live in filth, missing major medical on the kids. Then she failed a drug test ordered by the judge.

Her lover had the same kind of day minus the drug test.

When it was her turn to call witnesses, show evidence, or even make a statement in her own defense she was silent, she folded like a chair.

The judge straight up told her she loved her drugs more than her kids and that I won custody. He will make a final determination and rule on custody of my step kids in April.

The sad part is she came in there thinking she was going to act all sweet and innocent and try to shift blame on to me like she did with the cops every time I called when she was being abusive.

She seems to have forgotten just how much my past motivates me to make sure my kids don't go through it. And how my past drove me down some roads that gave me a very useful set of skills. Being both an intellectual introvert and an adrenaline junky. I was pre-law at college before settling on history. So I know how to read and write legalese. I am also ex army, did wilderness hiking, search and rescue, executive protection, bail enforcement and don't mind getting wet, cold and muddy.

So she and her lover blissfully exposed themselves cohabiting unaware of a remote camera set up aimed at the driveway that proved no traffic arrived to drop him off before he came walking out the door at 7AM with her and the kids.

If they were on guard on nice days I do not know, but I picked cold rainy days. They wouldn't want to be out in the woods at 5:30 AM getting cold and wet and muddy so why would they think anyone else would. The weather also pushed down my sent and gave me some cover from the local dogs.

As a result when she tried to lie to the judge I had video ready. Basically the same story for every step of the hearing, I did my home work, put in the hours and had the motivation to put my kids first.

So ya I was abused, and ya I've got some issues to deal with, but I am also a dad determined to spare my kids what I survived, don't f*** with dad.

Oh, and she got ordered to comply with discovery, but she cant she nuked her emails and messages. So in April she gets another broadside as i secure the future of my two heart babies (my step kids)

#380377 - 12/21/11 11:38 PM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: zraver]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Its a sad story man. Keep your focus on the kids. She needs to help herself and get clean. I hope things turn out as best as they can under the circumstances. I hope you have some support from family to raise them. It's not gonna be easy.

Good luck ,

Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#380391 - 12/22/11 04:20 AM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: zraver]
TheTwoOfUs Offline

Loc: USA
All I can say to you is good for you! You are fighting for your children - that in and of itself proves where your priorities lay.

Good luck with the rest of the legal stuff. Custody battles are NOT fun, as I'm finding out myself. I'm sure your children will do much better not being in a meth home.

Good for you for standing up for your kids. Don't let anyone tell you any different. You do what you have to do for those children.

Adapt. Overcome. Survive.

#380426 - 12/22/11 02:11 PM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: zraver]
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
Good For YOU!!
That is incredible; how you are so prepared and intellectual
as you are.
I am assuming men would love to leap at the chance to
apply the quick wit / and skills you demonstarted to the
Judge and the Courtroom.
I would have loved to been there.
Man , if you were my dad.... I WOULD STAND and POINT
" THAT IS MY DAD" ! smile

#381935 - 01/10/12 12:50 AM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: Sterling]
zraver Offline

Well, the war has gone nuclear. I've known for some time he ha sex with a 13yo girl. No way to prove it though. ell my wife is refusign discovery and claimed she didn't have facebook anymore, I told he she was lying, she dared me to do my worst so I hacked it. This is what I found

December 11 between 3-3:15 AM

Quote:
Colt- now cum get me off

nikki- lol, goof ball

colt- totally serious

nikki- not in front of the kiddos, you cum here

colt- ya i know pro nota good idea for me to come there either

nikki- why is someone awake

colt- idk, don't hear anything but wont be in a speedy mood.

So, if it was going to be sex in front of my kids he was totally serious, but when all he could get was adult only fun, he took a pass....

WTF

think about that....

add to knowledge of the 13yo...

I confronted her on it and have her refusing to deny or defend on three different recordings now. She claims he is not a danger...

I called the child abuse hotline and the sheriff- investigation on going.

But she is still forgetting who I am (skill wise) and what motivate me.

Since Colt has also been convicted of a crime of moral turpitude and thus does not have a good name to be ruined. + The truth is an absolute defense means her acquiescence to the charges I leveled against isn't enough to convict him, it only proves she believes the charges which means my statements fall under the truth protection.

I give you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V57JW0CJ1A

#381936 - 01/10/12 12:53 AM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: zraver]
zraver Offline

Oh, she is offering to give up all claim on our shared biological child if I'll just go away.

I laughed at her, told her I already had full custody and that I was not walking away from Jasmine and Aiden. That if she doesn't get clean, get stable and get the low life loser trash away from my kids I am taking them at the final hearing on March 6.

#381955 - 01/10/12 08:24 AM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: zraver]
Jim1104 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana, USA
You are terrific! Hang in there!

#382050 - 01/10/12 10:45 PM Re: Do Not F*** With Dad [Re: Jim1104]
zraver Offline

As long as I draw breadth, I will not fail my kids.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.