Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
4 registered (susie, 1islandboy, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441844 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#381950 - 01/10/12 08:09 AM Greece Grants "Disability" to Pedophilia
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
ATHENS, Greece (AP) Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.

The National Confederation of Disabled People called the action "incomprehensible," and said pedophiles are now awarded a higher government disability pay than some people who have received organ transplants.

The Labor Ministry said categories added to the expanded list that also includes pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists were included for purposes of medical assessment and used as a gauge for allocating financial assistance.

But NCDP leader Yiannis Vardakastanis, who is blind, warned the new list could create new difficulties for disabled Greeks who are already facing benefit cuts due to the country's financial crisis.

"What's happened is incomprehensible. I think there is some big mistake. The ministry should have a different policy on disability," Vardakastanis told the Associated Press. "The list contains major changes to disability quotients, which could effectively remove many people from access to benefits."
The new list gives pyromaniacs and pedophiles disability pay up to 35 percent, compared to 80 percent for heart transplant recipients.

"It's really not serious to grant Peeping Toms a 20-30 percent disability rate, and 10 percent to diabetics, who have insulin shots four or five times a day," said Vardakastanis.
Greece has been fighting to avoid bankruptcy since 2009. Public spending on health and welfare programs has been sharply cut under austerity measures imposed as a condition for receiving emergency loans from the International Monetary Fund and other countries using the euro currency.

Independently run welfare programs that survived on state grants have been the hardest hit, leaving some disabled groups, including the deaf, facing sudden drops in their standard of care.

The government is also battling widespread abuse in the welfare system, forcing tens of thousands of disabled people to be reassessed.

http://news.yahoo.com/furor-greece-over-pedophilia-disability-174002476.html

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#381951 - 01/10/12 08:09 AM Re: Greece Grants "Disability" to Pedophilia [Re: phoenix321]
phoenix321 Offline

Most disgusting shit I've ever read. Smh.

Real disabled people get their benefits cut while Pedophiles can now get a check. SMH.

Edited by phoenix321 (01/10/12 08:11 AM)
Edit Reason: add

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#381980 - 01/10/12 10:03 AM Re: Greece Grants "Disability" to Pedophilia [Re: phoenix321]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
Astounding! The govt pays benefits for being convicted of a crime against children?

And wait a minute--Did the Greek govt add benefits for the VICTIMS of pedo's?

John

#382078 - 01/11/12 09:46 AM Re: Greece Grants "Disability" to Pedophilia [Re: unhappycamper]
phoenix321 Offline

Originally Posted By: unhappycamper
Astounding! The govt pays benefits for being convicted of a crime against children?

And wait a minute--Did the Greek govt add benefits for the VICTIMS of pedo's?

John

I seriously doubt it. If they have disabling mental illness, I bet they do.

Just can't understand how Pedophilia is a "mental illness." It's a sickness that should be ended with an execution, period.

#382150 - 01/12/12 01:35 AM Re: Greece Grants "Disability" to Pedophilia [Re: phoenix321]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
Its that way in America also. Registered offenders have difficulty obtaining employment, are restricted from being near children are mandated by the courts for therapy and do receive social security benefits and county social services.
When l could not work after disclosure of what happened to me and l was awarded SSDI l found out that some 65,000 sexual offenders receive benefits.

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#382182 - 01/12/12 11:06 AM Re: Greece Grants "Disability" to Pedophilia [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
phoenix321 Offline

Originally Posted By: men_of_hrts.dbw
Its that way in America also. Registered offenders have difficulty obtaining employment, are restricted from being near children are mandated by the courts for therapy and do receive social security benefits and county social services.
When l could not work after disclosure of what happened to me and l was awarded SSDI l found out that some 65,000 sexual offenders receive benefits.

That's absolute bullshit when a bullet in the head solves the problem permanently. It's nice to know my taxes pay for pedos and I have NO healthcare whatsoever for my serious illness that's killing me. That's total sarcasm. It just makes me totally sick. Nice to know the government gives a fuck about pedos and not the victims. Hope all 65,000+ choke on their checks they steal from taxpayers. If people like pedos don't want to suffer, they shouldn't rape kids. Thanks for letting us know. smh

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.